First time after marriage pt.4: Jungkook 🌹

Lmao WinniesCookies1609 I'm sorry for keeping you waiting for this, luv 😂❤

Also, I won't be taking requests for a while guys since I just want to concentrate upon completing the pending ones first.

I'll give a green sign as soon as I'm done with all the requests though ❤❤ sorry for any disappointments ❤😘

Thanks!

And OMG!! THIS BOOK RANKS #4 IN BTS IMAGINES!! AAAAAAAHHHH  ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ 😭😭😭😭😭😭
THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT!
I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH XX ❤❤🐾

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You purse your lips together as beads of sweat start collecting over the edge of your forehead.

You see your husband snoring peacefully, his hand protectively entangling yours.
Well ever since you got preggers, you've been having hard time taking a good night's sleep and so jungkook has tried his level best to calm you down.

It had become almost religious for him to come back home from work, help you chop veggies for dinner even despite him being so tired from a long day. He did not even flinch in the span of these 8 months to feed you dinner and breakfast.

The best part of your journey happens to be how calm he is with your horrific pregnancy symptoms!
If there is anyone who can sincerely control your hormones and the baby's stark raving kicks in your stomach well then that's gotta be your husband.

You two had only noticed how timely the baby's kicks had gotten by the end of your second trimester.
Jungkook would always help you lay down on bed as you would whine due to the immense pain the kicks would provide you with and there goes his relaxing massages that he'd do with the citrus oil he had bought after the doctor's recommendation.

Even though as would many consider arranged marriages to be kinda 'un happening', you knew your parents had made the righteous decision for you by choosing Jungkook for you.

He's one in a million! You couldn't have found a precious person like him even after a thousand years of searching.

You push jungkook's hand away as a feeling of restlessness perfoliates you....
You look around in the dark room as you encounter the dizzy spells like you've been experiencing them of late since you entered your final stage.

You gulp constantly as your throat feels dry, you feel an urgency to have something that could provide you with some energy boost; Glucose, Gatorade anything would do!

Your hands weakly sway next to your side, on the nightstand that is.... you wanted to turn the dim light on but incidentally your hand jerks forward instead letting the glass of water to fall down with a huge thud

You were about to get up but a sharp pain freezes you there and then, making it almost impossible for you to even squirm.
A loud moan escapes your lips in the process and the next thing you find is, all the lights in your room turning on, it was as though you were exposed.

You dizzily look around and find jungkook walking to the side of your bed, hurriedly picking the glass of water and sitting next to you before placing the glass on the counter again.

"What happened?" He asks as he looks at your state, sweat dripping down non-stop, hands clutching the lower abdomen, eyes getting heavy.

Your lips start trembling as you feel your abdomen getting heavier. A sharp contraction strikes like current at your core, making you buckle your thighs together.
A terrible whimper escapes your lips as you look at your husband.