|32|

Taehyung got into his car listening to his favorite music. His taste in music was slow and smooth. He loves to sing along and discover new things.

He acts like he's not nervous so he won't freak out when he gets there. He hopes that Jungkook will like him. He's scared that he'll cause awkward situations between them both. He'll try to get Jungkook as comfortable as he could get with him.

When he arrived at his house he admired it. It was so beautiful, it had so many different flowers in the garden. And his house was spreading happiness and positivity, exactly what Taehyung likes.

He rang the doorbell and waited patiently outside, while he was looking around.

The door opened slowly and he couldn't wait to see him. Taehyung raised his eyebrow. "Jungkook, you don't have to be scared of me you know" he laughed.

Jungkook, who was behind the door. Got shocked at Taehyung's voice. It was so low and husky. He thought it was sexy.

Jungkook slowly started to show his face and Taehyung's smile grew bigger. "Hi" he excitedly said and Jungkook chuckled.

***

They both sat on Jungkook's bed talking about nonesence. Jungkook didn't expect to be this talkative with Taehyung when he just met him for like an hour now. He felt happy inside.

"Remember our first conversation. When you said whatsup instead of introducing yourself. You don't know how much i laughed that day" Taehyung told. And Jungkook smiled.

He heard Taehyung's laugh a few times already and he loved it. But there was just a little thing bothering him.

He actually began to realize that Taehyung's and his personalities were mostly the same. So they like the same things. And he was totally his type.

Jungkook was unsure about how Taehyung felt about him, but Jungkook clearly knows how he feels about Taehyung, he likes him...

And he was sure that this wasn't a normal friend thingy.. he felt like there was more. So it bothered him.

"Kook, kookie~" Taehyung called for him, causing Jungkook to snap out of his thoughts. He liked the nickname..way too much, so he felt himself burning up.

"I didn't knew you could get this shy" Taehyung laughed. "You're always so confident in your snaps. How come you're so quiet now huh.."

Taehyung smirked. He realized that Jungkook has been blushing the whole time so he tried to tease him a little. "Aww kookie is blushing. Damn how can you look so handsome and cute at the same time"

And this was when Jungkook decided to soften for Taehyung even more.

He liked how Taehyung teased him.

"I don't know, i guess i'm just lucky" Jungkook replied and Taehyung giggled.

Taehyung stared at him "Oh sure you are" he mumbled. And Jungkook was giving him his biggest smile he could give.

Taehyung ruffles his hair. "Your- smile- is- so- cute-"

"Hey, stop calling me cute! I'm handsome and manly.. oh remember what i told you yesterday? I'm going to show you that i'm the manliest between us two" Jungkook said.

Taehyung chuckled "oh suuure, i don't think so"

And so the game officially started.