Chapter 43

Natalie's Pov

After I put dinner in the oven, I made a picture of strawberry lemonade and a picture of sweet tea. I also displayed different flavors of sparkling water. All I need to do now is get a bottle of wine from Xander's wine cellar downstairs.

Walking downstairs into the wine cellar I head to the first isle and search the shelf until I find a nice bottle of Chardonnay

Walking downstairs into the wine cellar I head to the first isle and search the shelf until I find a nice bottle of Chardonnay. Blowing the dust off I begin to turn around only to be picked up in strong arms and pushed against the wall. Looking up I see Xander and notice his eyes dark, filled with hunger. "Xander, h-how did you know I was down here?" He smiles and begins to kiss and suck at my neck. "I called you twice and you didn't answer so I had to come and look for my sexy angel. Hmm, I don't know how I'm going to get through dinner without taking you on the table."

He begins to nibble my ear and reaches a hand down, lifting my dress and cups my now wet core through my panties. He squeezes it which cause me to jump and whimper out against his ear. My arms are secured around his neck tightly and a second later I feel his hand sink into my panties, rubbing my now swollen clit.

"Ahh! Xander!" I moan out loudly as I feel him smirk and begin to rub even faster, harder. I know this is definitely not something we should do in his wine cellar but right now I don't care. I just want to feel his touch.

My eyes flutter shut as he begins to pump two fingers in and out of me fast. "X-Xander, w-we really shouldn't d-do this here. Someone m-might h-hear us .....upstairs!". I moan out the last part. I feel pressure at the bottom of my tummy and within seconds I moan out loud against his ear as I cum all over his fingers . Thinking he was finished I reach down to adjust my panties when he grabs my hand and just places it around his neck. He unbuttons my blouse, exposing my light pink lace bra that matched my panties.

He unhooks my bra, letting it fall to the floor before instantly attaching my breast to his mouth

He unhooks my bra, letting it fall to the floor before instantly attaching my breast to his mouth. He sucks my nipple hungrily before switching sides and doing the same to the other. I continue to moan and thrash in his hold. "I love these, their mine. All mine princess. Do you understand?"