Chapter 42

Samantha's P.O.V

"What, really? We won't be able to bring stuff home!" I joke with Mahogany as she starts bargaining with me to go shopping with her.

"Hey, we didn't get to go to Brandy Melville last time we were near one."

"But that doesn't mean we need to go to one now."

"Yes it does." She smiles. I stand up and just stare at her.

"Fine, we'll go." I'm such a push over. I grab some tan combat boots to match my current outfit. Which by the way is a white slip type dress and a black bralette that has cuts on it's back as a design. I take my fringe purse and sunglasses before going to the door with her.

"Did you take your medicine?"

"Yes Jack in girl form."

We walk down a bunch of streets and I wish Sammy remembered me so I would have piggy back rides and not have to walk. And so he is all better and fine, not all selfish reasons. When I left for the airport yesterday Jack told me he would keep talking about me till he remembers, so he better be. He also congratulated me on winning the bet. And they said I couldn't do it.

"So I say Brandy, Top Shop, some vintage shops and -"

"And a luggage shop for another suitcase." Jack actually has one of my big suitcases because I wouldn't be able to bring so much. I just have my check bag and backpack, that means I should buy a carry on.

"I already have one big suitcase."

"What about a carry on?"

"Nope."

"There is your answer, that's what I might have to do. Don't tell Jack though, he would kill me."

"Secret's safe with me." We walked into the store and I just stared at the beautiful clothes in front of me. Jack told me nothing over five hundred. His usual balance but that's for food and shopping this time. So I have to keep it to like one new pair of shoes, two bottoms and three new shirts. I see this big maroon pull over and I guess you could say it spoke to me.

"Excuse me miss, can I talk to you for a moment?" I look at an older type women who I guess works as a manager or something.

"Yeah sure, what is it?" I ask cheerfully.

"Well you look like a model and we have a photo shoot going on right now. One of our models bailed would you mind taking her place we'll pay you? It won't be long either." I look at Mahogany from across the room because I know she's listening. I see her and she's cheering silently.

"Can I call someone real quick about it?"

"Yes of course, I'll be over there." I signal for Mahogany to get over here and she runs over.

"What do you need?"

"Give me your phone." I say and she hands it to me. I dial Craig and he answers after two rings.

"Hey Craig, it's Samantha. I'm in LA now and I'm at Brandy Melville. They won't me to fill in for a model, should I do it?"

"Honey get out there and go, are they paying you?"

"Yeah she said they would."

"Get your cute face out there and work it honey, I'll talk to you soon. Call me later." I hang up and nod at mahogany. I walk over to the women and smile.

"Wait for me okay?" She nods and continues shopping

"I can do it." She claps and leads to me a back room with a few other girl.