Chapter 9

As soon as we arrived at the house me and hayley walked in and she sat down in the couch as I went to grab a knife from the kitchen.

I took it and went to klaus I slit his palm and the blood poured into a bowl,everyone was looking at me
"You want to know if this child is yours"
He nodded so I did my spell
"Your blood will travel to the people who have your blood as well so elijah and if the child is yours to Hayley"
He nodded again and moved my hand around the bowl a few times before it raised in the air and some went to elijah and the rest to Hayley.

The look on his face made me see that he now knew this child was his.

"Why are you here Rose" Elijah asked
"Well your sister thought you could use some help so I came"
"What about your family"
I closed my eyes trying to push the tears away I'd cried over Jeremy yes but I haven't grieved
"I don't have any, not anymore" I went and sat next to Hayley and elijah sat next to me and klaus sat on the table in front
"Rose what happened after we left" klaus said
"Elena wanted the cure so she had bonnie find it. And when she did Elena knocked me out so I couldn't follow her and use the cure for a spell to create more for anyone who didn't want this life like Stefan. So instead she took my brother"
A few years rolled down my face and I wiped them away quickly
"What happened" elijah asked
"On the island was a coffin that held an ancient vampire named silas, Katherine had somehow managed to worm her way onto that trip and she gripped my brothers neck and gave him to silas. When Elena, Jeremy and the boys arrived back it was already too late he was dead and Elena she hit her humanity off as soon as I left that house and she burnt it to the ground"

I looked at Elijah and broke down
"I promised to protect him, I promised to keep him alive"
He pulled me to him holding me as I cried
"You did everything you could"
I nodded and cried.

Once I was finished he wiped my tears away and smiled at me
I stood up and looked at both of them
"Now, you two are going to explain how you ended up here"
"The witches hate Marcel and Hayley was passing through when they took her when they found out the baby was mine they thought they could get us home to get rid of Marcel"
I growled
"Marcel Gerrard and his stupid rules"
"You know Marcel" Elijah said
"Yeah I met him a hundred years ago after your mother put that blood lust spell on me. He helped me and he was the friend that kept me hidden"
Then my phone rang and it was Stefan I'd grown to like him as friend
"What Stefan I'm a little busy"
"Just telling you that we got her back all the emotions are on"
"Stefan I couldn't care less she got our brother killed and I will never forgive her for that never I'm sorry but I'm not coming back. I'm finishing business here then it's time I move on"
"OK but please be safe Rosie"
"I will Stefan take care of her and if she does choose Damon you make sure he knows that he hurts her I'll be after him. I may hate her now but I will protect her don't doubt that"
"Take care and don't get into trouble"
"I won't" I said hanging up

I looked around and then at Hayley who nodded at me.
"Well then I guess this is a goodbye for awhile"
I turned to walk away but someone grabbed my arm i turned and looked at elijah
"Stay"
"What"
"Stay we need you, I need you. Ever since I left I couldn't stop thinking about our goodbye"
I blushed and Hayley noticed
"Oh god did you kiss him"
Klaus' head whipped round so fast that if he was a human he'd have whiplash, but he had a smirk on his face
"You kissed him"
Hayley said answering her own question
"Yeah well you slept with him" I said pointing to klaus
"Hey in my defence, I was very waisted and I thought it would be fun having sex with the angry little wolf boy"
I giggled
"God I missed you"
"I missed you too"
I said hugging her
"This is all confusing you knew her when you found us how do you know her"
"She's my older sister. Not really but that's how we see each other. Ever since she found me after my adoptive parents kicked me out"
"Yeah well that was ten years ago and your fine now and you have a baby on the way"
"Yeah and her auntie is going to be just as protective of her as she is of me"
"Damn right I am"
She hugged me.

"Now if you all excuse me ill be back in a while I have to go kill an old friend"
I sped away and to the compound where I busted in and the doors came off its hinges and the tables flipped as vampires came running to see the noise
"Rose what are you doing here" Diego asked
"Diego where is Marcel"
"Calm down I'm here" he said walking down the stairs
"Kill witches Marcel really" I shouted
"Who told you"
"That doesn't matter, killing them for what they were born with is stupid"
"No what is stupid is you coming in here shouting at me when you have magic yourself"
"And i think your forgetting that without my magic you'd be dead Marcel I use my magic for good and there is nothing you can do about it so grow up and remember who saved you"

I stormed out and returned to my new home, as I walked in everyone was taking in the living room but they stopped when the heard all the muttering I was making about killing a self Dick head. I grabbed a bourbon and sat on the desk
"You alright" Elijah asked.
"Fine"

They went back to speaking about how they were going to keep the witches away from Hayley and to be honest I didn't know.