chapter 4

Monday, September 25, 2018

Braelynn

I watched as two men wheeled a cart that held three medium sized suitcases and a black duffle bag through the suite and into my room. When they left, Tyler came in.

"I'm just gonna be honest witcha', I really don't know how long we gone be here. But this is a week's worth of shit. So let's just make it do what it do."

"Why are we here anyways?"

"You ask too many questions." He said before turning on his heel to walk out. I just sighed and lightly closed the door. I wish I would've just listened to Saniyah and calmed down. We wouldn't even be in this mess.
_______________

Saniyah

I was throbbing. Like literally, I had a heartbeat in my vagina. I watched as Javion's jawbone flexed while he shouted into his phone. Turned on wasn't the word.

I know you're probably wondering why I'm in Javion's room. Well me and Chris had an altercation...If you could call it that. Word were said and I ended up chasing him from the top floor of the hotel to the café across the street. And we had only been in the room together for only 10 minutes.

Javion plopped down on the couch, taking a seat beside me.

"I'm sorry, but I just don't believe you said that shit to chris." He laughed while rolling up a blunt. I stayed silent. I guess he took my silence as permission to keep talking.

"What, you 18 now?" He asked as his eyes did a quick once over on me.

"Yeah" I said playing with my fingers.

"It's a shame I've known you for 7 years and I barely know anything about you." He told me while sparking up the blunt and putting it up to his lips taking a hit.

He exhaled and looked over at me.

"I know it's more to you than just a pretty face."
____________

¤Braelynn¤

Yesterday was spent mainly in my room. I didn't talk to Tyler at all except for when he asked me what I wanted to eat.

I also found out that we were in bilouxi mississippi. Wow.

Right now, It's around 5. And when I say I'm bored. I mean this is the bordest I've ever been.

I sipped a glass of water, slightly wasting some on my shirt.

"Fuck" I mumbled.

I got some paper towels to wipe it off my shirt. When I did, I looked down at my outfit. I had on a black tank top and some black boyshorts. Today was a hot day.

I pushed my glasses up on my face and tucked strands of my hair that came out the ponytail behind my ear before walking to Tyler's room.

I knocked on the door lightly.

"Come in" I heard him say.

I opened the door and I glanced over to his bed where he sat with only a pair of sweat pants. He had blue and white papers spread out all over his bed as he held a notebook and pen in his hand. What was he doing?

He looked over at me and his eyes started at my feet and slowly made their way up to my face.

"You needed something?" He asked.

"I was just bored." I shrugged walking over to his bed.

I sat down and picked up a piece of paper.