nine | banner's bare ass

"It's bad news, bad news today

"It's bad news, bad news today." Banner rushes over to the windshield followed by Ingrid and Thor. Ingrid's expression turns sour as her eyes land on the Grandmaster who was being projected over the city. "Sakaar, hear ye. Attention, please. I have some bad news. My beloved, exalted Champion has turned up missing. Take to the streets. Celebrate my champion.

"Who's that?" Banner was very confused by everything happening causing Ingrid to pat him on the shoulder and him to look at her, even more, confused than before."That is the Grandmaster." Ingrid points her middle finger up to the bastard causing Thor to let out a soundless chuckle.

"He kind of runs the place. You actually lived in his house." Thor adds causing Banner to give the two of them a distant and confused stare. "I did?"

"Yes, you had your own nice penthouse with a hot tub." Ingrid bumps him with her elbow causing the man to stumble over and rub the spot where she had bumped him. "Yeah. Quite a lot's happened. You and I had a fight recently."

"Did I win?" Just as Ingrid was about to answer him, Thor put his hand on her arm and this caused her to stop and look at him. "No, I won. Easily."

"Doesn't sound right."

"Well, it's true." Banner turned back and looked at Ingrid who shook her head and mouthed 'you won' to him causing Banner to nod at her before they all turned back to the Grandmaster. "It seems that that criminally seductive Lord of Thunder and a gorgeous scrapper has stolen him away."

"Seductive GOD of Thunder and drop-dead gorgeous Valkyrie. We need to move." Valkyrie feels a faint blush rise up to her cheeks as the god sends her a wink before walking towards the back of the ship.

"Oh, no. This is bad. This is really, really bad. Thor, I think I'm freaking out." Ingrid walks next to the small man and pats his shoulder which seems to increase his freak out as he doesn't quite understand why this goddess looking woman is patting him like he is a dog. "No, no, no. Don't freak out. You're okay. Put these on." Thor tosses him some clothes causing the fabric that he was holding up to drop to the ground. Ingrid makes eye contact with Thor who shakes his head before guiding Banner forward. "These are Tony's clothes."

"I know, come on." Thor tries to hurry Banner forward and help him cover his bits as soon as possible to make sure that they can leave and also, so Ingrid doesn't look at them. "Is he here?"

"No, he's not here. But listen. Just stay calm, okay? The sun's going down. The sun's getting really low. Sun's going down." Ingrid sighs as she follows the men, her eyes wandering to Banner's bare ass because come on, it's just there in the open, she might as well look. "Can you turn around?" Banner asks causing Ingrid to sigh and roll her eyes before spinning to not face the two guys.