21.Reception

The intense light from the left side made me face right and I slept in a comfortable position.

Who dares to wake me up early in the morning? I am tired and...Oh! Choco don't forgot that now you aren't in your house, it's the jerk place.

I then slowly opened my eyes and met with the deep ocean blue eyes which were staring at me intensely. I abruptly get up and sat on my legs, gathering my hair into a bun.

His gaze slowly moves to my chest then to my legs. My legs and chest? Oh! Shoot. I haven't worn a bra and the shirt is not enough to cover me.

I then instantly pulled the sheets to my chest and saw him smirking at me. He was wearing sweats and a t-shirt and looking quite handsome.

Choco, who looks handsome in the morning attire. You may say he look hot and dashing. My subconscious mind mocks me.

Shaking my head, I glare at the person in front of me who was folding his hands and looking at me dreamily.

"What are you doing here? Haven't you seen someone sleeping? You pervert." I utter with utmost disgust.

"If someone looks so beautiful while sleeping then everyone wouldn't like to miss the view." I heard him say but acted like I didn't hear as to avoid further argument.

"I am here you tell me that grandpa is waiting for us and we are gonna be late. So, wake up from your sweet dream and get ready. I will see you downstairs in 20 minutes. Your clothes are in there." He pointed towards the sofa on the other side of the room.

"Okay. But 20 minutes seems long, don't you think?" I mocked him but inwardly I just wanted to kill him.

"Really love. Then let's make it 15. Your time starts now." He voices out and before I could get to him, he sprung outside.

This jerk needs to have some special medicine from me but not now I need to get ready in only ...

"11 minutes." The door opened and Shaub's head pops out with a huge smile plastered on his face.

"You ass-" I hastily get up nearly landing on my butt.

"We will have breakfast at the mansion." He said while laughing and closed the door before I could get there.

Get your mind straight and hurry up.

I then hurriedly sprinted towards the bathroom and took the shortest shower and get dressed in a navy blue shirt and denim.

When I look at the mobile, I have only one minute to make my hair. So, I hurriedly dry my hair and let it fall.

And after taking the mobile and putting on the shoes I went downstairs. I descended down the stairs and saw Shaub talking on the mobile.

Then his gaze met mine and we intensely look at each other eyes. When I reached the last step and I averted my gaze towards my shoes. And I walked near him and he gestured me to follow him.

We then sat on the black SUV and headed towards his mansion. He was still busy in his call and I see the message from Bell to tell her everything so I replied okay. Then my mobile rang and it's a call from the hospital.

"Hello, Dr.Shalifa. Congratulations on your wedding." A sweet and soft voice came from the other side.

"Hello, Mrs.Wilson. Thank you. And I'm sorry as I couldn't inform you earlier." I said sounding apologetic.

"Oh! That's not the problem. Mr.Reghen has already informed us and you have a week's leave. So, enjoy your marriage life and best wishes." There was a hint of happiness in her voice.