-13-

I was experiencing a little writers block and school stuff, but I'm back now :)
ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ
3rd person pov

Miwa walked inside the school nervously. She hadn't talked to Taeyong since the day before, the day were they had both confessed. She looked forward to seeing him but was a little jumpy. Were they officially a couple? She honestly didn't know.

As soon as she stepped foot inside her classroom everyone became silent. All of her classmates stared as she made her way to her desk beside Winwin's.

"Why is everyone staring at me?" She whispered to Winwin who happened to be smirking at her.

"What do you mean? You and Taeyong are the talk of the school. Everyone knows."

"Knows what?"

"That you two are together."

Miwa frowned. How the hell did people know that? She certainly didn't tell anyone about the events of yesterday. The only way people could've found out is if Taeyong said something. But he wouldn't have done that.

Would he?

"How exactly do you know that?" She asked.

"Didn't you see Taeyong's post?"

Miwa didn't answer. Instead she took out her phone and checked Taeyong's instagram. Sure enough, he had posted something:

Liked by Win_Win1026, jung_jae_hyun, johnny_daddy, and 256 others

Ty_lee71: ❤️

Comments disabled

Miwa didn't have a problem with him revealing their relationship, she just thought that maybe it was a tad bit too early to do so.

"How did things go with my brother?" She asked, trying to change the subject.

Winwin stopped smiling and laid his head on his desk.

"I don't wanna talk about it."

He looked depressed. She really wanted to know why, but decided that she would ask her brother later.

"Ok, but if you wanna talk about it, I'm here."

Winwin nodded.

Just as Miwa was about to comfort him, the teacher walked in. His name was Mr. Kim, but he preferred that the students call him Namjoon. He was a pretty cool teacher but he was known to be clumsy and accidentally break stuff which is why the students called him, God of Destruction, behind his back.