Getting Kicked Out Of Bangtan Prank

No One POV

Today you were filming for your song Blood, Sweat and Tears. The boys had decided to pull a prank on you with Bang Shi Hyuk for all the times you had pranked them. They were going to 'kick you out of Bangtan'.

You were dancing and doing the correct choreography and were in the right positions. You hadn't made a single mistake, but their plan was to pretend you were progressing terribly when you really weren't.

"Y/N what are you doing?" Bang Shi Hyuk said while looking at you in disappointment.

"Let's reshoot it." He said before you had the choice to answer and told the crew to film again.

"POSITIONS! AND 3,2,1....CUT!" he said.

"Y/N you did the wrong step again." He sighed and rubbed his head as you looked around at everyone who was looking at you with annoyance.

"Y/N could you try and get this right. We don't have time for you to mess up." Jimin sighed as you felt your heart shatter at his words. Jimin was never this harsh with you. EVER.

"I'm sorry." You felt yourself mumble as you went to shoot again. The boys felt bad as the manager shot some rude remarks towards you, but this was for the prank. You had refilmed about 3 more times when the manager had seemed to have had it.

"Y/N, come with me. You too boys." He said and ushered for all of you to follow him.

Y/N POV

I followed Bang Shi Hyuk into the room. I am feeling quite nervous right now as I feel like I didn't do anything wrong. I always did this step in this method and never got told to change how I do it, then why today?

"Now Y/N, lately I have been seeing you stuff up a lot and muck around more than you should. Also I see you have gained weight." he raised his eyebrow at me as I looked at him in confusion. If anything, I had lost weight. I had been dancing way more often and eating smaller portions of healthy food. I was 49 kilograms last week and this week I weighed myself and the scale read 45.7 kilograms.

"What do you mean sir? I always did this dance this way and you always were fine with it."

"So you think that you are always right huh?" he snarls causing my eyes to widen at his sudden behaviour change.

"Aniya..." I mumble as I hang my head in embarrassment.

"Hoseok has been telling me that you haven't been practicing enough and Jin has been telling me that you have been overeating." he raised his eyebrow and his voice as I turn to see the rest of the members either staring at the ground or at us.

"But I haven't been overeating sir." I bow my head.

"Your weight says so otherwise." he sneers as I again hang my head low.

"So what are we going to do about it sir?" I ask looking up at him as he's sighs.

"I never thought that I would have to do this, but..." he starts saying as my heartbeat quickens at what he was about to say.

"We will have to kick you out of Bangtan. Your levels don't match up to theirs and you are clearly showing us that you don't want or deserve this spot."

"W-what?" I said with my eyes widened and I could feel tears prick the corner of my eyes.

"You heard me. You will be leaving the dorms today night and that is final."he said as I nodded, I didn't have any power against him anyways.

"I-I shall take your leave. Kamsahmnida for everything you have done. I will miss you all and wish you the best of luck in the future. I love you." I say before I turn to leave out the door and felt tears falling out of my eyes. My only family. My real family was dead and the boys and I had formed such a close relationship that I considered them family. Who would I go to now?

Hopefully they do better without me. I knew I was a burden anyways, who am I kidding. A girl in a group of 7 boys? No wonder I brought them down.

"Y/N-ah wait!" my ex-manager calls me as I turn back to him before letting go of the door handle.

"N-ne?" I ask as I see him smile widely. Why is he smiling? Maybe he never liked me in the first place.

"This was all a prank. And we caught it on tape too."

"W-what?" I say in shock that they would prank me on a topic such as this. I look around to see all of my members smiling while some had tears that stained their cheeks.

Suddenly I am engulfed by my members who squeeze me to death.

"Y/N-ah, you really fell for it didn't you?" Hosoek hyung said as I nodded into the hug.

"YAH GUYS I CAN'T BREATHE!" I say causing them to chuckle and let go of me.

"I can't believe that this was a prank..." I shake my head and look at my manager who was smiling.

"You know that what I said was all fake right? I know how hard you have been working out dear Y/N." He says as you smile at him.

"Yes of course sir." I say as he grins back at me.

"Y/N, why did you have to make us cry with your goodbye speech!" Taehyung said as I giggled.

"Hey! It was your fault in the first place as you pranked me..." I said.

"We know..." they all said as I looked at the manager.

"Manager-nim, you are too mean." I say as the members look at him and laughed.

"Miahne Y/N-ah." He apologised and I gladly accepted even though he didn't have to apologise.

"Let's get back to shooting shall we then?" Manager said.

"NE!" We all chorus as we all head outside together to finish the filming for our music video Blood, Sweat and Tears, which was from our Wings album.

A/N: So what did you guys think of this chapter? Comment down below if you have any requests although it may not be published immediately as I also have about 60 to 70 of my own ideas that are being written at the moment. Thank you for actually taking time out to read this shitty ass story. BAIIIII!