Outfit Malfunction

Y/N POV

Today we had our Wings tour concert in Australia. We were at the place and had completed our rehearsals on time, but my makeup had smudged, so I was a little but behind. 

The concert is starting in 5 minutes and J-Hope had to perform to Boy meets Evil with me. The makeup untie finished my makeup and told me to run upstairs. I roughly tucked my shirt in as I didn't have time to completely tuck it in and ran up to J-Hope, who was getting ready to go on stage.

"Finally you're here." he said.

"The makeup untie smudged my makeup so she had to do that again." I reply causing him to nod.

"Let's go now." he ushered me to follow him. I stopped a few metres away from him so we both would have space to dance. 

I danced with my full power and I am guessing J-Hope did too. During the end of the dance while doing the flip, I felt my shirt untuck, but thankfully it did not fly up. Since we had to do Blood Sweat and Tears straight after, I didn't have the time to tuck my shirt in properly. 

We started blood sweat and tears, and so far the dance was going perfectly fine. Well, until I had to do the handstand step. I did my handstand and felt a wave of cold air brush my abdomen as the screams erupted throughout the stadium. 

I hope it wasn't too bad. I continued on with the dance as if nothing happened and got to the chorus where I jumped. I then felt another rush of air as the screams became louder again. I eventually finished the dance, in total feeling the wind rush by me about 5 times. 

I couldn't really do anything about it though as I didn't have the time to tuck my shirt in. 

We finished the concert about three hours later and we all started heading back to the dorm, all sweaty and tired.

"Jeez that was tiring." Jin said.

"Yeah. It really was. I need a nap." Yoongi said.

"We all need a nap Yoongi." Namjoon deadpanned.

"Hey Y/N look at this." Jimin shoved his phone in my face as I used my hands to cover my eyes from the extreme brightness.

"YAH HYUNG IT'S TOO BRIGHT!" I yelled.

"Oops...let me fix it.." He said and adjusted the lighting.

"Ah this is bet- WHAT THE HELL?!" I shouted.

"What happened baby?" Namjoon asked.

"Ah that's what it was....basically my shirt untucked and while I was dancing to blood sweat and tears by shirt flew up and exposed my abs." I said with a sigh.

"WHAT!" Yoongi screamed causing you to flinch and cover your ears.

"YAH KEEP IT DOWN!" I said while uncovering my ears.

"Miahne, but YOU HAVE ABS?"

"Yeahhhhh..." I dragged on as the members stared at me in shock.

"Please pass me the phone Y/N." Jungkook said as I gave him a look saying no. Just then he snatched the phone out of my hand.

"YAH!" I shouted at him.

"HOLY FU-

"NO CURSING THIS IS A HOLY HOUSEHOLD!" Jin interrupted Jungkook before he could continue.

"YOU HAVE SUCH TONED ABS! How did this happen. Whenever I see her I see her eating chocolate." Jungkook said in shock.

"YAH JUST BECAUSE YOU SEE ME EAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT I DON'T WORK OUT!" I shout.

"Okay okay you got me there, but we should go to the gym more often together." Jungkook offered.

"Yeah I don't want to ruin my reputation by going with you." I scrunch up my nose to make my joke a bit more dramatic as Jungkook sat there staring at me with his mouth agape.

"I taught you well my child." Yoongi said with his eyes closed.

"Why are you so rude to me?" Jungkook pouts as my heart internally melts at his cuteness. But being the swaggy girl I am, I pretend that it does't faze me.

"Because I don't need to be nice to you." I shrug as I felt a smile creep up on my face, but hide it by biting on the indside of my cheek. Oh how much fun it was to tease that bunny.

"Rude." he muttered as I quickly embraced him, causing a smile to curve on his lips.

"Aww... I know you love me." He cooed as you scowled.

"Who said I love you?" I raised an eyebrow quizzically as he frowned.

"Y/NNNNN!"

"Okay fineeee I do love you." I said as he smiled his bunny smile.

"Can we all go to sleep now please?" Yoongi yawned.

"Yeah please. I can't stay up any longer." Jimin said rubbing his eyes.

"Goodnight!" We all chorused and headed off to our respective rooms. I was quite tired, and I fell asleep even before my head hit the pillow. This by far was the most tiring performance ever. 

A/N: HAIII I AM BACK BECAUSE I KNOW YOU GUYS LOVEEE MY AUTHORS NOTES! Jk. Most of you probably don't even read these lol. Please send in any requests if you have any as I will be happy to write them. ANNYEONG!