Replaced

A/N: Just felt like writing another sad one shot. Also contains self harm topics. Part two will be out soon.

No One POV

The eight of you had been training together for four years and were told that you were going to debut in six months. This had given you time to compose an album, which you and Yoongi had done together and figure out some choreographies for it as well.

All was going well, until your manager came in. That too with a girl beside him who looked a few years older than you.

"Guys, I want you to meet someone." he called out as you all walked up to him and the girl.

"This is my niece, Yayjin." he said as you all bowed and introduced yourself as she did too. 

"Okay, is it fine if you spend some time with her, I have some work to do." PD-Nim said as you all agreed and decided to head home.

The boys had gotten in the car and you had forgotten to grab your jacket, so you were heading back to the studio to get it, and Yayjin decided to accompany them.

"Y/N. I don't want you near my oppas, got it? And if you do anything, you will regret it as remember, my uncle is your manager." she smirked as I was about to retort, but nodded knowing the consequences if I did.

We both got back to the car and she started putting up her fake act of being all nice and slightly flirting with them, which the boys didn't seem to notice as they were oblivious to them.

*2 days later*

Y/N POV

It had been two days and Yayjin had made herself too comfortable and had started hanging around our house, as well as sleeping over. The boys seemed to love her and had some how forgotten about me. As if I wasn't even there anymore, but I knew I couldn't do anything either as I didn't want to lose my position as an idol.

Just then I saw music coming from the dance studio and went to check it out.I saw Yayjin dancing with the boys, and she was quite good. I felt tears brim my eyes as they were having fun with her and doing all the things they used to do with me.

It's as if I have been.......replaced...

I know I had no power and the only times I have sat with the boys is during meals, but that has also decreased as they have started going out for meals.

I rush back into my room and decide to let my feelings out by writing lyrics. These two days I felt alone and forgotten, and that was what my lyrics were based on. At first I was willing to be friends with Yayjin, but she ruined it by telling me to stay away from my family....who now gave me no attention. 

Tears fell down my face. I had no one. Absolutely no one. Maybe I should just....leave Bangtan and let Yayjin take my place. It seemed as if that's what they all wanted anyways. 

Why did this have to happen to me? I never did anything wrong, yet I receive this. I decided to head to my bathroom and plop myself on the floor.

I open the cupboard and pull the blade and lift the sleeve of my shirt up before sliding the blade on my wrist. I felt a warm red liquid ooze out and trickle against my arm, but the pain didn't bother me. After I felt satisfied enough, I felt myself feeling dizzy and was engulfed in darkness.

No One POV

After you had fainted no one had bothered to check on you, leaving you laying on the floor. Alone.

You had been out for three hours and soon started to shift and had woken up to a slight pain on your wrist and head. You managed to prop yourself up and stumble over to your desk where you wrote more lyrics. You didn't bother eating as you weren't in the mood to eat.

Just then you a got a message from PD-Nim, and you felt your heart shatter into a million pieces after you read it.

Hi Y/N, this is to let you know that I have decided that you will not be debuting with the boys. Instead, Yayjin will debut as the eighth member and you will continue training. I am sorry for any inconveniences, but you will also have to move out by the end of today. I will have a car waiting for you at 5pm.

You felt tears roll down your cheeks. All those four years went down the drain. And all those moments. Gone. 

Y/N POV

And now, I was back to training again.

I decided to start packing my bags and had finished within an hour. I grabbed my suitcases and headed outside where the car was, where the driver greeted me and I was driven to my new dorm.

I didn't bother writing BTS a letter as they seemed to have forgotten me. Then a wonderful idea came to me. I went up to PD-Nim's office and greeted him as he gave me a sad smile.

"Hi Y/N, what can I do for you."

"I want to move sir."

"What?!"

"Yes, I want to move to SM." I said with confidence as he sighed and nodded and handed mea contract.

"Please sign this." he said with tears in his eyes as I signed it a gave him a small smile which he returned.

"You will be missed Y/N." he said as I smiled and asked the driver to drive me to SM entertainment.

I decided to meet up with Lee-Soo Man to ask his about training here.

"Hi sir."

"Hello, who may you be?" he asked me with eyebrows raised.

"Sir I am Y/N, I was supposed to be the eighth member of Big Hit entertainment's new boy group."

"Ahh I remember you. I am guessing you want a spot in SM?"

"Yes sir, if that would be possible."

"Well I have heard you are exceptional at everything you do, so I am putting you in a group that is debuting in 6 months."

"Jinjja!?"

"Ne. It is called NCT and had 18 members, however there will be sub units. You will be a part of all the sub units and will be the lead vocalist, lead dancer and lead rapper as well as the maknae and centre." he said as you smiled.

"Yes sir, thank you so much for this opportunity." you said as he smiled back.

"It was my pleasure."