DC OC

Name: Nyx Bloodwood
Age: 26
Gender: female
Species: (I'm hoping I can make up a species.) shes part human and part daemon (the Greek version of a demon.) if I can't make up a species than she's just human.
Crush: none
Family: Sarah, her human mother and her daemon father, James. Her mother doesn't know she's alive. (Will be explained on past)
Personality: Nyx is cunning and smart. She's kind, caring, and playful. Her sense of humor is more prankish and sarcastic than anything and she is loyal to a fault. Nyx doesn't want people to help her out of obligation, and because of this she adamantly refuses to tell people that she's hurting. Because she feels like then they'll ask to help her out if obligation and not out of a want to actually help her. She even goes so far to tell people she's fine when they ask her if she's ok because she knows more often than not they do that out of obligation.
Looks: Nyx is a lot below average height, standing at 5'2. She weighs only ninety pounds and at first glance is as thin as a twig. Also at first glance, you would notice her dirty blond hair and lake green eyes.

You'd also notice how long her legs and arms are and how her hair is cut to just around half an inch above her chin

You'd also notice how long her legs and arms are and how her hair is cut to just around half an inch above her chin. But if you look closer, you would see her nose that ends in a short stubby way. How the bridge of her nose dips down near the top before rising again for where she used to wear glasses before she got her eyesight corrected. How her full lips always look as if she has a little bit of slightly pinkish lip gloss on despite the fact that she never wears any make up. You'd see how her eyes are almost almond shaped with constant dark circles under them and how her eyebrows are slightly bushy. There's also the fact that despite being thin, she has a strong wiry build and how her legs aren't just longs but are abnormally so. She has small hands, feet, and ears, and long thin fingers. Even though she thinks her finds are short and stubby. You might even notice the single red freckle on her left collar bone, or how her right ear is almost pointy. How she has an underbite and when she moves her bottom jaw up it makes her look angry. How her skin isn't just a Caucasian tan like you originally thought, but more of the kind of tan you get when you spend your entire life outdoors. How her hands have caliouses on them from hard days of work and how when she tries to glare her eye brows scrunch up and her eyes almost screw shut. Then there's the habit she had of pushing her thumb up the bridge of her nose as if she was pushing a pair of glasses up her face when she tries to focus on something or when she feels nervous or awkward. Something she developed when she still had glasses.
Dislikes: she dislikes it when people just brush her off when she's trying to help them and when people believe they can lord over others for no other reason than they think they can. Sudden bright lights hurt her eyes and so do loud noises. She dislikes the taste of skunk smell, and hates it when people pry into her private life. Nyx dislikes being trapped or being underground. Though she doesn't mind being in small spaces if she knows she's safe.
Likes: Nyx loves to run and fly. Her favorite normal pastimes are running, reading, singing and playing her guitar, sewing, and hunting.
Job: Nyx sells her hand made guitars and clothes she makes, along with giving voice and guitar lessons, has a part time job as a teacher at the gym for running and for street fighting. And if she needs to, Nyx will sometimes work as a Uber driver.
Affliction: none
Group: she mostly works by herself.
Alias: the dragon.
Vigilante costume: except it's blackish grey with reddish accents. She also wears gloves, shoes that are similar to dance shoes and allow her full use of her feet, and a red blindfold that she can through for her side but others can't from the other side. The blindfold covers her nose, eyes, and wrapped around her head, pinkng her hair to her head and hiding almost all her features.

Civilian clothes: she usually wears jeans, a T-shirt, and hoodie, or shorts and a T-shirt depending on the weather

Powers and skills:
   •powers: Nyx can form and control fire. She can also form bat like wings on her back. But when she forms her wings, if they get injured she can't remove them (for lack of a better word) until they heal. Her eye sight and sense of taste become stronger when she has her wings out, but her hearing and sense of smell weaken at the same time. She can also get burned by fire that wasn't created by herself if she doesn't focus on forcing the fire not to burn her.
   •skills: Nyx is a talented fighter, but besides that, she can sew and knit. Something her mother taught her before she disappeared and something she continued to learn after she disappeared. Nyx can also sing, and although she's not the best dancer, she can dance as if no one is watching or judging. Nyx loves to go camping and hunting, so because of that, she can set up a campsite and knows how to cook using a fire. She can also track animals and knows which plants are edible or medical and which are copycats and poisonous. Which doesn't help much in a city. But besides these facts, Nyx also knows how to play the guitar and how to make a guitar, though she usually has a friend string it for her.
Weaknesses: sudden bright lights hurt her eyes and momentarily disorient her. Her wings won't disappear if they're injured, she can get burned by fire she didn't make if she doesn't focus on keeping the fire from burning her. Nyx also has a weakness when it comes to her friends.
Past: Nyx found out she wasn't human at age seven when she accidentally set her hand on fire. At age ten her father (who she only visited occasionally until then) came and taught her to use and control her powers. At fourteen he convinced her to leave with him which then he taught her to fight and defend herself and all that. At seventeen she left to go out on her own. She watched her father die at eighteen, This was when she began to fight crime
Other: she had ADHD