Ghost Princess ~ Eight

"An important guest?" Selena looked at Quin in a curious way. The only people who ever visits her are the King of Inverno, the Crown Prince Richard and Sir Leonard from the Village called Klein.

"Yes Mistress," Quin confirmed and gave her Mistress the envelope that someone sent from a far away Country. Mostly known as the Quartet Kingdom, the most peaceful and lively Country of Xia. And to add more extravagance, the Queen sent the Crown Princess asking her if she can come and meet her in the Inverno Kingdom.

Selena rose her eyebrows in both suspicion and curiosity. Who in the Kings death bed would suddenly ask someone for a cup of tea when they're like one month journey away from that person's place?

Apparently the Queen of Quartet Kingdom does.

"Why does she wants to talk to me?" Selena asked and folded the envelope in half before carefully placing it down next to her on top of a metallized table.

"I do not know Mistress, but it seems like she's desperate to talk to you considering that the Queen of Quartet Kingdom have already sent you over fifty envelopes." Quin said and walked outside Selena's room to drag the tray full of golden envelopes.

"Would you like to read them all Mistress?"

Selena almost choked on the air when she saw the amount of envelopes stacked high up. The Queen's really that desperate to talk to her?

"Give me one." Selena said and snatched the envelope from Quin's hand before reading it.

~~

"Did you sent it? Did you? Did you?" A teenage girl with light purple hair asked a woman with the same hair colour as her, but much more darker. Two extremely identical boys looked at each other in amazement and curiosity.

"Do you really think she's also from your timeline Mother?" The two asked simultaneously. It's a normal occurrence for the two to say the same thing at the same time. It's like their brains where slice in half and both of them got each.

"Same, same!" Another teenage girl giggled. But this one has a pale brown hair. A boy in his preteen age laughed crazily.

"Another person that belongs to the same time as Mother! That's amazing!" The brown haired boy shouted.

The woman smiled at her kids and waited for the reply. After all, it's been years since she actually came to this world and now, there might be a possible chance for her to actually meet someone that came from the 20th or the 21st Century.

If they aren't, might as well ask if they also got sent to this world.

The Crown Princess Selena and Sir Leonard has been working a lot in the past few days and everything was going accordingly towards the plans. But to Princess Selena, she has been a bit anxious ever since the letter from the Queen of Quartet Kingdom arrived to asked her if she could visit her.

~~

Dearest Crown Princess Selena,

This may be an unusual letter coming from a far off country in the capital kingdom. I have wrote this letter to ask you if you would like me to come over in the Kingdom of Inverno.

I do not mind if you rejected me straightforwardly because let's face it, who would want to invite a complete stranger inside the Kingdom of Inverno? Especially if they were asking the Crown Princess.

Anyways, I hope you answer me quickly cause my children has been pestering me about it and it has truly getting annoying.

From the Country of Xia, Quartet Kingdom,

Have a great and wonderful day,

Coral Fleur Meadows, Queen of Quartet Kingdom.