Back

"GRANGER GET UP WE HAVE NEW PEOPLE MOVING IN TODAY" Malfoy yells. He's so annoying.

"We always have new people moving in. Five people have moved in since I started living here. It is no longer an excuse to wake me up at 9am."

"You have five minutes to get up Granger before I get you up."

I wouldn't have gotten except for that the last time he made that threat I ended up covered in water and hanging from the ceiling. It was quite uncomfortable.

I drug myself out of bed and through on a pair of clothes that weren't pajamas. Adrian and Marcus were moving in today. Adrian had been dating Daphne since fifth year. Marcus had been dating Pansy since sixth year. Both of them were pretty cute couples.

I walk out into the hall to see Adrian levitating one of his pieces of luggage. Daphne was being extremely helpful. She was sitting on top of the chest as he levitated it.

"Daph you know you could help" Adrian complains.

"But this is a lot more fun" she replies.

He groans but continues on. He loves her I can tell.

"Marcus I don't have all day can't you move that any faster" I hear Pansy tell from down the stairs.

"Why don't you just move a little bit slower?" He asks in return.

"Because that's counter productive"

"Granger you could like do something that could be helpful" Malfoy says walking past me with a bag in his hand.

"You're right I could" I don't move from where I was standing.

"Sorry for interrupting but I need Miss Granger." It was Rabastian I don't know what he needs me for but I'm not complaining.

I walk over to him and we walk down the stairs together.

"I have not had the chance to properly get to know you Miss Granger. I promise not to try and torture you like my sister in law. She can be a bit batty at times."

"A bit?"

"She's an acquired taste she's better once you get to know her. It's not like I really had a choice on whether she was in my life or not. I guess that's what happens when your brother decides to marry her."

"True. So where are you taking me?"

"Oh, back to the cellar."

"Umm... Why?"

"The Dark Lord has visitors outside of the Malfoy's and their immediate friends and family coming today. So he wants you hidden away because your supposed to be dead. And even those who know you aren't dead still don't know that you're joining the Deatheaters."

"Got it so how long will I be stuck down there I get bored"

"It shouldn't be to long but I'm supposed to be guarding you so that should be fun. Last time I guarded you you blackmailed me with your singing"

"Whoops didn't know that was you"

We reach the cellar and he motions me down.

"After you my lady"

"Why thank you" I reply sarcastically before walking down the stairs and into the familiar room. I take out my wand and transfigure a pebble into a chair. I guess I better get comfortable.

After a couple hours Rabastian peaks his head. He rolls his eyes at the chair.

"Get rid of the chair you idiot they're coming and make yourself look more ragged and dirty."

I groan but comply after a few waves of my wand my clothes are ripped and torn and I'm covered in dirt.

"I just want you to know I hate this" I complain.

"And I just want you to know this is extremely amusing to me."

I'm about to retort when he snaps at me.

"Act injured"

I sigh but lay on the floor and try my best to look broken and sad. Why does this floor have to be so cold. If this is going to become a usual thing I'm going to need to bring up the idea of floor warmers.

"Ah Miss Granger how does it feel to be in your rightful place as a mudblood. On the floor." Professor Snape. Great.

His voice urges me to punch him in the nose like I did to Malfoy back in third year. But I don't because I can't. I'll wait and during the battle. No one will know it was me.

"No answer hmm maybe you haven't spent enough time with Bellatrix yet."

Actually he's right. She seems pretty fun. Definitely insane but fun. I'll have to add that to my to do list.

"Well I must be going. My headmaster duties at Hogwarts are needed. The students are to be returning next week" Snape announces.

"Well you do need to continue the role I have given you. Get the younger generations on our side and we shall not lose." Voldy replies. I refuse to call him the Dark Lord. That's just unnecessary.

I hear a pop and I raise my head up to see that Snape is gone. Finally.

"If he doesn't learn to shut up I'm going to break his nose" I say as I stand up.

"You made it through today that's all that's important. You may return to your room Miss Granger. Just be aware that this could happen again" Voldy states.

"Well if this becomes to normal of an occurrence I'm going to need a warmer and comfy area."

"I'll take that into thought Miss Granger"

Order P.O.V

"Molly the girl is still alive. If he does not kill her soon the word may get out that she is not actually dead."

"Severus you worry to much. The mudblood will be gone in no time. I don't know what we would have done if they hadn't been captured. How else would we have gotten rid of her. She was getting to close to knowing the truth. Now she'll be dead before she can tell anyone."

"You better hope so because who knows what could happen if Hermione Granger gets free. We would be ruined"

Neither knew of the girl listening to their conversation. Who was at that very moment going to the only person she could trust anymore. Her girlfriend.

Hey guys sorry for the late update. I have a concert, finals, drivers permit test, and an essay due. So it might be a little bit before I update again. I also went and saw Avengers Infinity War which left me so so sad. If you've seen it you understand. I can't make any promises but I hope to get another chapter up soon. I'm almost on summer break though so it should get easier to update. Thanks for reading(-: