chapter 30

(this paragraph will be spiritual and Godly.  and talking about misas minutes when she was dead. )

Misas POV

I woke, from my death sleep. Literally. That moment, when everything went black... It suddenly was white. And all I saw was a bright light everywhere. I felt my body release from me. And I was looking at my own reflection. But yet, I was motionless. I saw myself, frail, pale, and dead. Then when I heard screams I looked over my shoulder and saw Grayson...Gripping his chest. Ana was screaming and crying and my mother, on the floor repeatedly yelling my name in between sobs. I ran over to Grayson and grabbed his hand. Placed a kiss on his cheek and whispered " I love you Grayson. Ill be back." And he responded.  Though I dont know if he heard me but just said how he felt. " I love you Misa" he said then passed out. Then I heard a whisper. "Go back." A male voice said. Though he didnt speak it verbally, I heard it mentally. I arose, and walked back blissfully to my flesh. I looked back at Ana, and saw her fall to her knees and pray. Prayed that I will come back. And I will. I promise.  Then I felt a shock. And another. And another. It was redundant. Soon enough, I was back in my body, taking a breath and seeing the world, through my eyes. My real eyes.

I was lying there for a while. Staring at nothing but a white ceiling, with bright fluorescent light shining down at me, blinding me. The last few minutes before my awakening replayed in my mind. I saw Ana and my mother, heartbroken and sobbing. Then I saw Gray, in pain and gripping his chest. " I love you misa." I whispered aloud for only me to hear. Tjats what he said. I shot up from my bed and looked at the time. 8:22am. I saw Ana sleeping in a chair next to my bed and my mom sleeping in the vacant hospital bed next to mine. I smiled at the company. Then my mood shifted to the fact Grayson wasnt here.

"Ana?" I whispered and she immediately woke up. " oh gosh Misa." She whispered back and began to cry. She walked over to me and kissed my forehead and hugged me. "I thought you were gone. Bitch Dont ever leave me like that okay?" She said laughing and I nodded with a chuckle. " wheres Gray?!" I immediately asked with seriousness. " misa...he's..." And I almost lost it. " no he isn't. He cant be... I mean he was on the floor gripping his chest. He told me he loved me. He cant be g-" but she interrupted. " no misa he's fine. But how did you know about that? That he had A heart attack?" Heart attack! What! Okay yes I know he was gripping his chest but heart attack was the last thing I would of thought of. " um.. I.. I just do. Where is he?" I said a little louder. " I dont know. He just left. After he passed out, when he saw you technically dead, he was heartbroken. Doctors said that it lead to a heart attack. I tried to call. He didnt answer. Except once but he cut me off and hung up real quick. I'm sorry." She explain and I started to cry.

Then I thought. I'm going to find him! I started to take out my IV's and unhook myself from the machine. Instantly the long beep went off and I quickly tried to find the off button. I fiddled with it when Ana found the plug and yanked it out. No one noticed. I got up from my bed and my legs gave out. I almost fell when I actually learned how to walk again. Damn almost 2-3 days in bed and my legs dont know how to work.

I ran to the bathroom and grabbed my moms purse. I threw on my sweats and then Graysons baggy sweatshirt and some shoes. Gladly she brang some clothes from home. I ran out of the bathroom and tried looking For my phone.

I left it at the house. When I called Grayson that night when my dad came to "visit". " I need your phone." I turned to Ana and she gave me a look. " I need it please. I need to find him." She hesitated then gave me her phone. "I'm leaving. I'm going to look for him. Are you coming or not?" I asked her as I dialed Grayson. She nodded. We quietly ran out of the room and were quickly faced with the last person I would have expected. Issa.

She held a vase of flowers and her eyes were red. She looked at us with confusion and we stared back. " Misa is every-" I pushed passed her and ran to the elevator ignoring her. Then I saw the doctor and the security guard and they freaked. "Mrs. King what on earth are you doing!?" They yelled down the hall but we made it to the elevator. We watched as they ran down the hall, and disappeared as the doors closed. I stared at my reflection through the steal doors. I took a breath. I unlocked Anas phone and called Grayson. Please pick up!

" Gray its Misa! Pick up! Please I'm fine, just call or text. Im coming to get you. I love you." And I sent the message. I sighed. Where could he be?

We ran out of the elevator as soon as the doors opened to the lobby where we were met with a security guard. We dodged him and ran out the door to the car. " you have the keys right?" I asked Ana eagerly and she looked at me in confusion. " dammit!" I yelled and hit the car with my hand. We weaved our way through the parking lot until we were at the bus stop. From behind us we saw my mom, nurses, and 2 security officers. We saw the bus down the highway and knew we wouldn't make it if we waited. Fuck it!

I grabbed Anas hand and I ran through the traffic and down the lanes between the cars. Dodging the vehicles we made it to the bus. We hit the sides of it and it immediately stopped. We hopped on and threw the driver a 20 and sat down. He took that as a " get the hell out of here" and sped down the street weaving through the traffic.

I sat back and rested my head on the window. " you are a psycho bitch you know that right?" Ana said and laughed. I laughed exhaustingly and closed my eyes. I opened them and looked outside. The small town rushed past us and all I saw was the mix between green and blue.

" you think we will find him?" I asked and she shrugged. " I have hope. But honey, he thinks that... You are still dead." She tried to say. And I swallowed hard. And I tried to hold in my tears.

"wait theres school today right?" I asked eagerly. And she nodded with a weird look on her face.. " we have to make a quick stop before we go home..."

Authors Note: so yea Grayson is missing, but why does Misa want to go to school? I guess you'll find out in the next chapter of " trouble maker"

Follow my socials
Insta- pegarmedolan
Twitter-pegarmedolan

Peace✌💜