50

We arrived at the beach thirty minutes after we left the house. Sam and Sean were waiting for us by the car and Jason drove up after us. The eight of us walked together onto the beach looking for an open spot to sit.

"Let's sit here," said Sam when we came to an open secluded spot of the beach. We all nodded in approval and sat our stuff down. We sat down and Patrick started jumping around us.

"Can I go to the water?" he asked.

Sam looked at Sean with pleading eyes. "Sam..." she stuck out her bottom look at him. "Okay. c'mon little man." Patrick put on a huge grin and started pulling his father towards the water with him.

I laid down my towel and laid down. "Syd, come to the water with me," said Madi.

"Maybe later," I said moving my arm over my eyes. A few seconds later I felt a shadow above my head. I opened one eye to see an umbrella stuck on the ground and Jason positioning it over me. I smiled and mouthed thank you. He nodded and sat down next to me. I looked over to my left and saw Connor asleep next to me. I chuckled. I swear he can fall asleep anywhere. Because of the sun beating down on me I sat up and took off my shirt and shorts before laying back down.

Jason looked over to at me then looked up, groaned, and put his arm over his eyes. I tilted my head at him and turned to face him. "What's up with you?"

I heard him breathe hard and saw him clench his fist. "I should never have let you out of the house."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

He rolled over onto his stomach and looked at me. "What I mean is you look so amazingly beautiful and sexy that I'm using every bit of control to keep myself from taking you on this beach right now." I breathed in feeling the butterflies forming in my stomach. He had taken his shirt off showing off his huge arms, muscular chest and full eight-pack. How can it be possible for so much hotness to be contained in one human being? I could feel the heat rise to my cheeks as I bit my lip. "Don't do that."

"Do what?" I breathed out.

He brought his hand up and took my lip out from between my teeth with his thumb. "That."

We stared at each other for what seemed like forever. You could feel the sexual tension oozing off of us. Nothing was said and weirdly enough I didn't feel like we had to speak. He smiled at me with his perfect pearly white teeth and his plump pink lips.

I broke eye contact first and stood up. "I'm gonna go for a swim." I took off my flip-flops and set them on top of my phone. I speed walked to the water where Madi, Chris, Sam, Sean, and Patrick were splashing around. Patrick came over to me and jumped up to me. I laughed and twirled him around. I tossed him back to his mother lightly. We were playing around in the water when I felt an arm wrap around my waist.

His scent surrounded me making me slightly shudder. He leaned down to my ear. " Can we go somewhere? To talk?"

I nodded. He released me and held a hand out to me. I put my small petite hand in his large rough hand. He walked us through the beach to some kind of secret cove in a cave. "O my god" I breathed out. "It's beautiful."

"Yeah, it is."

I let go of his hand and started looking around. "How did you find this place?"

"I don't know. Sean and I were messing around one day when we were kids and we stumbled on this place. Sean actually proposed to Sam here when we were seventeen."

I looked towards him. "He proposed at such a young age?"

He nodded. "Yeah, she just found out she was pregnant with Patrick. He proposed the day after she told him. They got married the week after he was born when we were eighteen."

"That's amazing."

"Yeah." he smiled. "The only people who know about this place is me, Sean, Sam and now you."

I smiled and walked over to him. "Thank you for showing this place to me."

He smiled at me bringing his hand up to my cheek. I leaned into his hand. "Princess?"

"Yes?" I whispered.

He grabbed my hands and took a deep breath in. "I- I have something to ask you."

"What?"

"Will you be mine? Will you officially be mine?" he looked at me with hope and fear of rejection in his eyes.

I smiled and nodded. "Yes. I'll be yours."

***********************************************************************************************

Yay he finally asked her out! This is a short chapter but then next one is long so click the little vote button before continuing to the next chapter.