Book 2. Chapter T W E N T Y

Jill Malik P.O.V

"Do you want wine Tia?" I asked as the flight attendant served us nuts, chocolate, juice, and wine. We were currently on our flight to Paris. Fun fact, it will be Amari's third birthday in three days.

Aunt Lydia nodded her head at my question. She is so at ease, leaning casually backwards on the comfortable leather seat of Flynn's private jet. "Yes, please. Your private jet is very luxurious, Flynn."

"Yes, this is one of the most expensive ones. Do you like it?" Flynn asked as he gave Milan his tablet to watch youtube videos. Amari was sitting on his lap and played with a puzzle.

"I love it, it's very comfortable." Aunt Lydia took a sip of her wine and closed her eyes enjoying the taste.

Flynn became silent after that and I knew immediately what he was thinking about. I just know him so well. "Don't even think about it, Vasilios."

He looked at me questionably. "What?" he asked innocently.

"I know exactly what you're thinking about and the answer is no." I said firmly.

"But I just want to---,"

"Vasilios, you're not buying an private jet for Tia." I let out a exasperated sigh. "You just don't."

"What?" Who's going to buy a private jet for me?" Aunt Lydia snapped her eyes open and looked at both of us.

"No, it's just--- I know what Flynn is thinking and I know he's making arrangements in his head about buying you a private jet." I clarified to her.

"Don't spoil the surprise, pudding." He wailed.

"No, no...Vasilios, can you be normal for a day?"

He sighed at my question. "No private jet then."

The flight attendant came back with more juice and chips.

"I don't want a private jet either. You know what I do want Flynn?" Aunt Lydia asked, sipping her wine. She looked at Flynn from over her glass.

"Tiaa---," I groaned. Flynn is not a bank I wanted to say.

"I want...," Aunt Lydia paused for a second. "I want you to treat Jill the way she deserves to be treated and to be a good father to Amari."

"And Milan." Flynn added and smiled. "I will Tia, it's a promise."

She nodded her head and smiled contently. "Good and if you break that promise, I know where you live rich boy."

"Tia!," I facepalmed myself. She did not just call Flynn rich boy.

"What?," She asked innocently.

We arrived in Paris and a cousin of Flynn came to fetch us at the airport.

"Mommy, I want cake."

Amari tugged on my dress and pouted her lips. "We are at the airport, princess. They don't sell cake here." I told her as I lifted her up. "Come on, we are in Paris. Aren't you happy?"

"I want cake."

Flynn turned around and raised his eyebrows. "What happened?" He help with carrying our bags to the car that was waiting for us.

"She wants cake." I said sighing.

"Did I hear cake?" The voice of Roger, Flynn's cousin, came from behind me. He had two bags in his hand. "Zhoya made plenty of cakes today." He said smiling.