Prologue

Over a millenia ago Earth was attacked by a hostile Life-Form known as Vrahqs. Within less than a decade, Earth had been completely destroyed and Humans quickly escaped to a Space Center as their last hope. 

Captain of SC Paradise 216, Logan Arlinc, told everyone on board truthfully that their supplies would merely last a Century unless they found a self sustaining Planet where Humanity would be able to survive. During the duration of their Space travels, searching for a Planet, the Captain passed away of old age and his son Li Chu, Arlinc took over his Father's position. It had reached the mark of being in Space for 75 years when Li Chu took the biggest risk of his career. Many cursed him later on, while others hailed him as a hero for finding their salvation.

A large Black Hole appeared in their path with large Comets and Asteroids blocking the way. Not only was it a risk to enter a WormHole but the Captain was taking a risk on maneuvering Paradise through the quick moving Comets that smashed into the Asteroids, chipping them down into smaller pieces that scattered in front of the stationary ship. 

Li Chu knew something that the others didn't know though, which was pushing him to make a decision that could quite possibly end in death. The more intelligent and humanoid Vrahqs had been pursuing their ship throughout the journey and with how low the fuel was beginning to deplete. . they needed solid ground as soon as possible. 

With his decision made, Captain Li Chu, Arlinc locked his crew out of the Command Area and took the ship off Auto in order to make it safely through the obstacle in front. Without the noise of objections to make him second guess himself, he put the ship in HyperDrive and barely scraped through the blocking debri. Once the ship hit the Wormhole it powered down. Emergency backup came online, ensuring the passengers had a supply of oxygen for at least a few hours but the gravity was shut off. 

Captain Li Chu tied himself into his chair while an oxygen mask strapped to his face. Outside, the only thing he could see was a great expanse of black. His ship began to shake with turbulence and a loud scraping sound echoed throughout the cabin. He shut his eyes and hoped for a miracle. 

An hour later, after agonizing torture from listening to screeching noises and the ship being shaken hazardly, they were spit out into a Galaxy unlike their own. Captain Li Chu gave a tremulous smile as tears fell down his cheeks while staring at the numerous planets of different shapes and sizes. 

That was the day that Humanity was given Hope. 

(A/N: I made a bit of an image for the Solar System but it wouldn't let me add another sun nor the moons found in it lol

(A/N: I made a bit of an image for the Solar System but it wouldn't let me add another sun nor the moons found in it lol.)

Omicron Hemithea was the name of this Solar System which was made up of a dozen planets of all shapes and sizes; some uninhabitable and others sustaining life forms that didn't require oxygen to survive. One Planet, OH-A 001, was slightly smaller than the original Earth that used to house Humanity. Currently it was the most sustainable and energy rich Planet that was a part of this Solar System.  

Over two millenniums have passed and the Vrahqs have been in constant war with Humanity for the past two centuries. Some of the uninhabited Planets were 'confiscated' by them while others were Housing a mixture of Species. Humans evolved into having six different sexes: Alpha, Beta, and Omega. (Female and Male for each so that's why 6) Alpha's took the responsibility of  leading the Humans as well as the Armies. Betas were allowed to choose whichever job they wanted but Omegas were usually tasked with minimal work to preserve their body. Omegas needed a body capable of giving birth and that was usually their only 'job'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was year 23XX O.H. and one Omega had begun breaking out of stereotypes, gaining a position of great importance. Many disagreed with him putting himself at risk instead of staying at home but Jia Yi Ruogang barely paid attention to that nonsense. He was currently researching a new weapon/robot that would allow Humans to input their Source Energy easier which would help eradicate the hostile Aliens. 

When Humans first began living in this Solar System, an evolution took place which gave them abilities to harvest Source Energy from the Universe to strengthen their bodies. This Source Energy was the cause of Humans transitioning into Alpha, Beta, and Omega. 

Many Alphas wanted to marry Jia Yi but it was unanimously decided that he'd marry the General of O.H.B 002 Army, Jarron Marsh. Jarron Marsh was one of the top leading Generals with under 500 k Warriors working beneath him. Vice-General Sal Hinon was one of his most loyal subordinates and also a Beta. 

When Sal was notified that his General was forced into an arranged marriage with an Omega he was highly agitated. He attempted to make Jarron cancel the marriage but General Marsh was under obligations given from his Father to marry the number one Omega and produce an Heir. As months passed and the day of their wedding approached, Sal took matters into his own hands.

"I won't allow you to marry Jarron! I've loved him since I first joined his Army," he shouted at the tiny Omega sitting in front of him. 

Jia Yi had been typing away at his computer because he'd finally gained insight on how to condense Source Energy within the body as well as in weapons. His entire work was simply for the betterment of Humanity. He was interrupted because of this angry Beta standing in front of him. 

Sal was slightly feminine looking but still held slight manly angles that gave him away to being a Beta. Jia was beautiful in a very feminine way in comparison. His long black hair fell in gentle silky waves to his hips and his light blue almond shaped eyes stared unblinking back at Sal. Jia could've passed for a woman if he had curves and didn't have a slight adam's apple evident in the front of his neck. 

"It's not your decision whether Jarron and I marry or not. Our parents decided for us," Jia Yi slowly explained to the half crazed Beta. 

Insanity seemed to take over the Beta and before Jia Yi could call for help or even move, a sharp knife slit across his throat. Jia Yi gurgled on his blood as his eyes opened wide. His mind grew foggy and soon he left his world behind.

A/N: Ah, this is my first time writing a System Book. I'm currently in the middle of writing two other books so this one will probably not be updated every week but I will attempt to get it out there. 

I will repeat what was said in my Summary: This entire book is given a WARNING! It ruins books when an Author must write a WARNING before writing a sex scene or gore scene; it gives away the 'surprise'. Thus, I will NOT be writing WARNINGs before it happens. If you can't handle this, please EXIT. Thank you. 

P.S. THIS IS A BOY LOVE BOOK MEANING THERE WILL BE SEX BETWEEN TWO MEN AT THE VERY LEAST. IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH VERY DESCRIPTIVE WORDS OF A PENIS IN A BUTTHOLE TURN BACK NOW. 

That's all the warning I'm giving you. lol.