Chapter 11: Hestia

[Y/N]'s POV

I woke up when I feel a weight on all of my body. I saw Rias, Ophis, and Lucy who's sleeping quietly when Rias woke up.

Rias: Good morning [y/n].

[Y/N]: Good morning. What are you doing here?

Rias: We're going to have a training.

You: Ah I'm sorry but I can't . I have important things to do but my peerage will help you? I think? Well let's all get up now. Ophis and lucy wake up you're going to train.

Ophis: hmm? What kind of training? Are you joining?

You: I'm sorry but I can't . I have someone to meet. Lucy co—

Rias: Who's that someone? Is that a she or a he?

You: Anastasia. My manager.

Lucy: Oh. You're going to meet you're singing partner? I think that will be a boy.

You: I think so also because she said we're going to make band so maybe this thing?

Ophis: Well that's good that it's not a girl. Okay Rias we'll train all of you.

Rias: Thank you. Anyways, what is Grayfia to you?

You: Hmm? Oh nothing. I just think I saw her somewhere.

I smile then look at the three of them who's now naked but I look at Ophis more.

You: You changed.

Ophis: Yeah I'm more mature.

I laugh because of what she says.
You: I didn't think you can make a jo— hmph.

Ophis kiss me and then let go after that and get out of the bed.

Ophis: Baka *leaves the room*

Lucy: What?!? She stole a kiss again?!? [Y/N]! How about me?!

Rias: And me?!

I sigh and teleported inside my closet and close my closet's door.

You: Girls keep bothering me.

Timeskip

All of them leaves my house and teleported. I am the only one who's here now besides my maids. I decided to go to my own recording studio in my house and make a new song when I think about what happen in the past and make it as the new song.

Hestia's POV

I am now here at a big big mansion with Anastasia who's now talking to the guard.

Hestia: What a big house!

Anastasia: He's rich of course. Well then let's go hestia.

I just nod and follow her while bringing my luggage. When we entered the house I was amaze because it's really spacious unlike my own house in States.

Anastasia: Where is [y/n]?

Maid : in his recording studio ma'am

Anastasia: Thank you. Now Hestia let's meet him. [Y/N].

We go into an elevator on his house and we go to the 2nd floor of his house and find for his recording room. When we found it. We found him singing but I think he don't find out that we're here already.

Anastasia: It's that his new song?

I just shrugged as a response as we listen to it.