25

A/n: thanks for reading as always! I love you all! ❤️ sorry the chap is short :(

*EDITED

Luke

"I don't wanna be with you anymore." I've said It now, finally. My heart felt the happiest, but my mind says I've done wrong.

"What?" She gasped.

Gillian's mother dropped a plate she was cleaning. Holly tripped over the carpet and fell down and well this all happened.

"It isn't working anymore. I know I said that I want you back... but honestly... I'm - I'm in love with someone else." I Said, my eyes on the ground. I was embarrassed and ashamed.

"Someone else? What a pathetic excuse." Gillian yelled, my guilt drowning me even more.

"You're a son of a bitch. I hate you Luke Hemmings, I. Hate. You." She said, every word she spat with hatred.

She turned around 180 degrees and made her way down the hallway and out of the door.

"I thought you'll remain faithful to her when you got married. I had faith in you." Gillian's mother gave me a disgusted look as she walked out of the door too.

"Dad are you in love with Miley?" Holly stood there, timidly.

How could I answer my daughter?

"Holly-"

"Just f*cking tell me dad,"

"I am." I said, keeping my head down. I just got the courage to face my wife, facing my daughter would be too soon.

"I'm ashamed to be your daughter. Good bye dad, I never want to see you again."

"Holl-" I didn't get time to finish as she ran upstairs leaving me alone. Tears finally escaped from my eyes. I love Holly so much, its just so hard to hear her say this. I would be broken without my little ball of sunshine. The times we spent together, how she used to tell me she loved me a thousand times more than Gillian. How much she idolised me and how much she wanted me to be there with her for the rest of her life.

I was seriously gonna leave my daughter for her best friend? that sounds so fucked up, but I feel fucking 17 again. I feel my hormones raging like anything. I feel colours splashing in my life when I'm with Miley.

I got out of the apartment and instead fo driving back to my house, I drove to a bar. I seriously needed a drink right now. It would be easier to clear out my fucking mind while being intoxicated. Even though Miley's my drug, I don't know where th heck she is, and I don't want to spoil her relationship with her dad.

as I got in the bar, I sat on one of the bar stool and ordered for glass of rum, to burn up my throat.

"Luke Hemmings, am I right?"

I took a sip and moved sideways to find a very familiar face there.

"Harvey Spectre!" I grinned, fakely of course.

"Hows it going? Taking a hard drink? Heavy day?" He ask occupying the chair beside me and ordering for a rum too.

"Something like that. How about you?" I asked.

"Just work. And how my daughter's after me to change her school."

"Pear Academy right?"

"yes, how do you know?" He asked, his brows scrunching up.

"My daughter Holly goes there too."

"Oh. Well then why doesn't Miley like it there?" He said before swigging his drink all at once.

"They had an argument recently, from what I know. But they're teenagers, they'll probably handle it themselves." I said.

One drink led to another and I ended up chugging down 6 glasses of rum and two beers, after which I was feeling lightheaded.

"Geez man, you're drunk." Harvey said, just a little tipsy.

"Nah, I'll be okay," I said before I got up from the stool and wobbled, when Harvey held my arm so I didn't fall.

"You're coming to my house man, you're wasted." Harvey said.

"Yeah. Anyways my wife and daughter are with my wife's parents." I lied to him Because all I had in mind was that I would get to see Miley again and I cannot wait until I make her scream my name again.

..'...