Brand New Pt.2

Chapter 26: Brand New Part 2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trey

"Damn! Bitches LOVE Aug! " I jokes as we made our way through the strip club.

"Maaan shut yo ass up. You the one be making all these hoes sex anthems." Right after he said that 2 reason came blasting through the speakers of the club.

"We got TWO SPECIAL GUEST in the house tonight." The DJ yelled over the mic allowing the spotlight to shine on me and Aug.

Seconds later drinks were being poured, blunts were being rolled and women were surrounding the V.I.P section.

"This that good shit breh." August yelled over the music.

I couldn't do nun but shake my head. Aug was always out partying but I couldn't blame him when I wasn't tied down I did the same shit especially at 21.

"You wanna dance, baby?" A stripper asked holding her hand out to me.

"Nigga gon head! Lauren ain't gon know!" Aug joked holding a bottle of peach ciroc towards me.

I chugged the bottle allowing the liquor to take over my system. "Gon head and gimme ah dance ma." I winked at the stripper holding up the cash.

August

I'd be lying if I said ah nigga was just tipsy. I was beyond gone off the weed and the liquor. I wanted to be turnt up .... and I was getting there.

"Heey!" A light skin girl stood by the ropes of the V.I.P section.

"Wassup ma?" I smiled showing off my bottom grill.

"I'm Gem!"

I really aint give a fuck what her name was cuz lil mama was fine.

"So you tryna chill wit me ma?" I asked lifting the ropes.

She brushed her ass against my dick as she moved through the ropes.

"You sexy ass hell! You and yo twin." Trey slurred pouring himself anotha' shot. That nigga was so wasted he was seeing double.

"He gone!" She giggled as she climbed on my lap grinding to the beat of the song.

"Damn ma .... you tryna get a yungin' in some trouble." I whispered into her ear.

"That's my middle name, love." She moaned before taking a pull at my blunt.

Oh yeah she was definitely gon see what kinda trouble I liked.

*Next Morning*

The shuffling around my condo woke me up. I rolled over to see the thick ass blasian girl from the night before looking for all her clothes.. Damn last night was crazy I though to myself.

"Here go yah bra ma'" I said pointing to the nightstand.

She jumped up in fear, "Oooh sorry I didn't mean to wake you. I... I just need to go. "

"Its good, you alright?" I said sliding out of my silk sheets onto the cold hardwood.

"I'm fine I just have to go. Last night was fun." She had a perky smile on her face. I'm guessing the thoughts of our wild sex brought good memories.

"Yeah you was wildin' put all the kung fu moves on a yung N.O. nigga."

We shared a laugh and after she got dressed she was gone.

With last nights events still left on my mind I walked to my dresser grabbed the weed and went to work. I was interrupted by some hoe blowing up my phone but I was too lifted to care.