Hello Again ?

Chapter 27: Hello Again
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trey

I heard the hip-hop, r&b and jazz blend together as I walked through the dance studio.

"Okay guys you wanna take a 15 minute break? Ms. Nyla needs some rest." Her beautiful voiced giggled.

I walked into the empty class room masking her eyes with my hands.

"And who might this be? " she asked sarcastically.

I began lacing her neck in kisses and gently pulled on her hair.

"Mmmh" she moaned, "I hope my students aren't here."

"Let's go to your office for some privacy." I gripped her waist as she led me down the hall to her office.

"I missed you baby." She said kissing my lips as she loosened my belt.

"You know I missed you boo."

She kissed from my lips to my dick.

"Dayum baby!" I groaned pushing her head further down until she was choking. Within minutes I was cumming.

"You want some more?" I asked pulling her skirt down.

She nodded her head, " Yes!"

I pushed the silk material of her thong to the side with my tongue licking her clit slowly.

"Mmmmmh .... yea TREY!!" She yelled pulling on the collar of my shirt.

I pulled her down to the floor thrusting my dick inside of her moving at a fast pace. "You like that!?" I asked pulling her hair.

"FUUUUUUCK! Ahhh ye-yeah." She came all over her carpet.

"You really did miss, huh?" I chuckled licking my fingers.

"I told you I missed you daddy."

AirRen

"AirRen your on 4th floor this month." Madison called handing me my new patient list in the manila folder.

"Noooo! You know I hate 4th floor. Can you switch?" I whined.

"Honey, You know we have to be on the floor for at least a week! Now go make your runs." She laughed.

I grabbed the list making my way towards the elevator. "Who's first? " I thought as I quickly looked through the files.

I walked into room 4112. The long blue curtain covered my first patient's identity.

"Hi, Im AirRen Mitchell, im gonna be your nurse on this floor. What seems to be the problem? " I asked pulling the curtain back to view them.

When our eyes met my heart instantly stopped and my legs turned into jelly. I was speechless.

August

"Hi, Im AirRen Mitchell, im gonna be your nurse on this floor. What seems to be the problem?" Her beautiful voice asked.

She stood there looking at me like I was a ghost or something in her imagination."

"Wassup lil' mama?" I asked suddenly feeling a burst of energy through my body.

She stared for a few more seconds before running out of the door.

"CoCo!" I called.

AirRen

I couldn't help but to run. Every feeling I had for him came back in the instant.

I hated August with everything in me but I loved him too much not to want him around.