Prologue (Part 2)

Jia Yi Ruogang woke within what appeared to be an H.O-R:13 Terminal; everything was completely white. Even his originally black hair had turned white, which surprised him. 

"What's going on," he slightly frowned as he stared transfixed at the hair pooling in his lap. The bed he was sitting on wasn't comfortable, much like those found in the H.O-R:13. All together there are 15 H.O-R rooms within the Medical Facilities. 

As he was deep in thought, the airlock to the door released and a handsome robust man walked in. His hair was blacken silk that rested against his shoulders; each step creating subtle wind to lift the strands delicately. Jia Yi could tell immediately that this was an Awakened Alpha; one of the most rare types. Power seemed to cloak his body and release hormones which triggered the Omega pheromones to begin acting up. 

Jia Yi bit his lip in order to stop the moan that his Alpha waves produced from escaping his mouth. The man seemed to notice and waved a calloused hand through the air, disbursing the previous scent. 

"My apologies, Little One. I'm unaccustomed to speaking to your kind," his rich baritone echoed throughout the room and felt as though it stroked Jia Yi's spine. He shivered in pleasure before gripping his hand into fists. 

"You don't talk to Omegas?"

Jia Yi raised an eyebrow at the chauvinistic Alpha standing half naked in front of him. He was beginning to wonder why the man was merely wearing a shendyt around his waist with nothing else. His feet weren't wearing any type of shoes and the rest of his body was free of any adornments. The shendyt was gold and black which brought out more of the bronze color of his skin. 

(This is a Shendyt: it's the skirt-like garment.)

If Jia Yi had to describe the Alpha in front of him, it would have to be: Sexy

If Jia Yi had to describe the Alpha in front of him, it would have to be: Sexy. His facial features had resembled the facial features of those from Old Earth in the Middle East. Humans have bred together so much in the new Solar System that many characteristics have been 'lost'. This Alpha had an aquiline nose and strong jawline shadowed with hair growth. Eyes that seemed to be made from the clearest Ocean stared back at Jia Yi as he continued to check the man out.

"My apologies, again," he slightly inclined his head which didn't seem to fit his image, before speaking again, "I did not mean your sex but your species. I've not come into contact with Humanity in .. I don't actually recall how long ago."

Jia Yi merely raised an eyebrow at the seemingly crazy Alpha. 

He chuckled when he noticed Jia's look of dubious assurance. "I'll introduce myself. My name is Yses; God of Life and Death of the Solar System you live in. I'm a Master God in comparison to my brethren, which is why the beings within my System are capable of intaking Source Energy as well as evolution."

"Wait, you're telling me that you're a god?"

"Yes. Your God to be exact. That job was given to me by your previous God Aldir, a Minor God in control of the Milky Way, when your Species launched itself through my Gate." Yses was remembering when a young Captain pushed himself valiantly through the Gate into his System and inwardly chuckled. He'd seen them attempting to pass through and decided to mess with them a bit by shaking their ship and dragging his nails across the outside; it had been slightly entertaining. 

"Okay? I'm dead, right? If so, why am I inside of the sick bay?"

"You're absolutely, one hundred percent, dead. Unfortunately, I really like you and don't want you to die. I've got good news and bad news. Good news is: You can regain a body and return to your world. Bad news is: You'll need to amass enough Karmic Points in order to have your body restructured inside of the Source Energy within your Planet."

Jia Yi stared blankly at the God before asking, "Why can't you just create my body? You're a God."

"Gods aren't allowed to directly interfere with you mundane species. However, I can assist a bit with the process. Here's a system I created that'll help you with completing the tasks given to you. She's also equipped with a Archive Space Store which has archived all the weapons, skills, cheats, and items that you can ever ask for; of course that is with a price. Karmic Points can be used inside of the store and anything you gain through this 'mission' will be stored inside of your soul. This means that when you restructure your body with the Source Energy all the items et c. that you gained during your travels will follow you."

Yses tossed the tiny system towards Jia Yi and he caught it in his hand. A tiny pinprick startled him to glance closely at it and notice that his blood smeared its surface. It began to boot up as soon as it absorbed his blood.

[Welcome, Host! My name is Carmen but you can call me Car... or Men?]

"Car," he questioned with an eyebrow raised at Yses. Yses simply gave a slight smile before giving a slight wave and vanishing.

[Host, before Car transfers you to your first world there are some things you need to know. First, to regain a body using Source Energy from your world it'll cost 1 Million Karmic Points.]

After saying so, a hologram popped up from Car and showed a screen with the shop opened. Regaining a new body using Source Energy was the very last 'item' and had a padlock overlaying it which indicated that with his current Karmic points he wasn't allowed. 

[Secondly, due to your advancements with helping Humanity in its battle against invading hostiles, your Karmic Points are currently at 24,928 K.P. Lastly, when entering a world, you will slip into the body during the night while it's sleeping to cause less 'turbulence'. Any and all information pertaining to the body Host will inhabit, will be provided. Once you've accepted the task, any failure will result in automatic deduction of K.P. 

Car has a set task for each world but Host gets to decide if you would like to take on that World's plot. Depending on the level of the World you can also gain additional points. 

F+ World: (These are the base 'stats' for every world but if the World was D you'd get +200x2 for the K.P.) 

1 Person Affected by Host to gain a Happy Ending +200

2 Person Affected by Host to gain a Happy Ending + 500

3 Person Affected by Host to gain a Happy Ending + 750

4 Person Affected by Host to gain a Happy Ending + 1000

5+ Person Affected by Host to gain a Happy Ending + 2000

Does Host have any questions?]

"No. Provide me with the first world's Plot." It was better if he hurriedly began the tasks since worrying about it wouldn't help his situation; he was already dead.

A/N: I really like this book and couldn't help but write some more for it. I changed the Systems name to coincide with future Arcs. I apologize to my Readers who've already read to the latest release.