FABulous(A/N)

So I'm going to start my long ass-crap here before you continue reading the story.

This story contains sexual intercourse and definitely NOT heterosexual, cursing/cussing, drama, age-gap, shits, and all that things.

I don't have much knowledge for things so if there's something that is somehow odd, please tell me NICELY 'cause if you're going to be RUDE I'm going to flip-ass you 'til your sorry ass says sorry.

Some are just made up laws and all that shit.

Also, I get that some of you are minors but not stupid. Some of the scenes are definitely what you should NOT do in real life because well that's being stupid this is 99.99% fiction and the 0.01% is a from real life and that is they eat and take a shit like normal people do.

This story have so many grammatical errors, incorrect spellings and all that stuff. (Especially past tense/present tense and Punctuation </3)

I'm very open and very happy to those who help me correct my mistakes because that shows that you cared enough to the story to give a flying shyt.

Some laws/weird things here are just randomly made up by author (-_-")

P.s I love my cop readers hahahaha and those noisy little minions (readers) I love you guys.