20

Raven-

Today is My Baby Birthday. My Raevon is finally 1. I'm having a birthday party for her. All of my family is here. Miracle got Kymani. Chris is bringing my baby Royalty. Quavo is gonna pull up later with my son so everything is all set. Miracle helping me set up the tables and making sure her balloons don't fly away.

"Damn, I'm suprised everybody showing up for her birthday" I said. Miracle shook her head. "Girl this family of ours is crazy and you know it" she added. After a while all my family started showing up. We was drinking lil wine coolers and having fun. Quavo pulled up. He opened his trunk and the door and grabbed all her presents he got her out his truck. My family got up and was watching him.

He hugged everybody and then came to me. "Just go put her stuff by her chair" I said. He went and did it. "Damn they so fascinated by quavo" said Miracle. I shook my head. Raevon was walking around. She kept falling and getting back up. I went and grabbed her. "You gon get all dirty" I said. She turned her head and seen quavo and starting smiling.

He came and grabbed her out my hands and started playing with her. I was smiling. Next thing I know. Chris pulls up In his hummer blasting loud ass music. My family and nem got up and was looking as he parked. Chris got out with big ass boxes of presents for her.

I smiled hard and walked toward him. I ain't seen him for a few days so I missed him. I ran and jumped on him and kissed him. "Y'all having fun ?" He asked. "Sort of" I said. We took all her presents to the table. Something told me to look at quavo. He was over there on the phone. He looked mad as hell.

"Lord please don't make it be some shit at my baby birthday" I whispered to myself. "Aye baby go get Raevon for me" he said. I went and grabbed her outta quavo hands and handed her to Chris. Chris played with her. I looked over and Quavo was walking this way.

"Fuck is he coming over here for ?" Asked Chris. Quavo muffed me. "Bitch you took my baby out my hands to give her to this pussy" he said. Raevon started crying. Miracle hurried up and snatched her out my hands . Chris stepped in front of me and got in Quavo face. "Put yo mf hands on her again and watch what happen" he told Quavo. "Chris no" I said.

I stepped in front of them. "Quavo get the fuck outta here" I snapped. "Bitch this my baby party I ain't going no where" he snapped. "Call her a bitch again" Chris snapped. "Bitch" said Quavo. Chris pushed me out the way. Lord why did they start fighting. My family was tryna help me break them up. "Quavo leave just fucking go" I snapped. Quavo got his stuff, told lil Qua to get in the car and he left.

I was so pissed off. I pushed Chris. "Baby what I do ?" He asked, I walked away from him. He snatched me from behind. I turned around. "What I do ?" He asked. "Fuck is you fighting him at my baby birthday party for ?" I snapped. "Man he was disrespecting you, calling you a bitch and muffin you" he said. "I'll be damned if a nigga disrespect you in front of me" said Chris. I walked away from Chris and we went on with the party.

We lit her candles and sang Happy Birthday to her. Chris smashed a lil cake on her face. She started crying. "CHRIS" I yelled at him. I wiped off her face. She was so sad. I picked my baby up and held her. "Why you do that to her ?" I asked. He laughed then wiped cake all on my face. "Boyyyy" I said. I handed Raevon to Miracle and got some cake and chased Chris with it. I caught him and smeared the cake all on his nose.

He picked me up and swung me around then kissed me. I smiled. I pushed him. "Don't try to get on the good foot" I said. He smiled then pushed me. After a few hours it was time to clean everything up. Chris and Miracle helped me clean everything up. After Miracle and Chris left I got my baby washed up. At like 3 in the morning Chris came back to my house. He was beating on the door. I got up and swung open the door. "Why tf are knocking so hard , my mf baby is sleep" I snapped. He was drunk as hell.

He started laughing. He smiled then grabbed me and started kissing on me. "I want you" he said. I shut the door. He grabbed onto me from behind. I had my bra and panties on under my robe. He was feeling on me. "Chris you are drunk come on you finna lay down" I said. I took the bottle out his hand and sat it on the table. He was drinking patron.

I grabbed his hand and we walked into my room. He took off his shirt. "Come on baby" he said. He came and picked me up and started kissing me. Next thing you know we was all over each other in the bed. He is so nasty when he drunk. He was an animal, all over me. He told me loved me so many times.

Quavo-

I'm at home pissed off. If I had my glock my would've shot that pussy ass nigga. I can't believe Raven would even do that shit. Fuck her. I'm at home pacing back and forth tryna calm down. Lil Quavo looking at me. He got puppy eyes and he look scared. I calmed down cause I ain't wanna scare my son.

"Come here son" I said. He walked toward me slow with his finger in his mouth. "You okay ?" I asked him. "I miss my mommy" he said. He started crying. I hugged on him. Man tommy left him months ago. I'm still pissed about that shit. Man I been having baby mama drama before I even had a baby. One thing I don't play about is my kids. I love my kids. At least I got to see my baby for her first birthday. She finally 1 man.

I pat his back. "You a big boy, don't cry" I said. He wiped his eyes. I hate seeing my son cry. He my first born. I was distracted to him when he was a baby he was not only my first born he was my son and I always wanted a boy. "You good right here with me" I said. I let him go and I got up. I made him food then I put a movie on for him. I grabbed a plate of the lil food I cooked and went in my room.

I sat there and thought about how I fucked this all up. Raven with this nigga now. I be reminiscing like a mufucka, cause I love that woman to death. I ain't never been this deep in love with a female but that girl got my heart. I can't stand to see her with another nigga but that's all my fault.

My son birthday is in 2 months and I need to take him to see his mom. She moved away and went to New York. I really don't know why she left him here with me but maybe she got tired of taking care of him. I really think she did this on purpose because she's mad about me fucking with Raven.

My son been sad as hell. I mean just looking like a sad lil puppy. I nan drove his damn momma away and his step momma, he love Raven. I been stressing over here, but I ain't been stressing like that I got a new lil mama who I been talking to and man she bad. I can't even mention her name cause we just talking now but man that girl is bad.