PART 21: | WE ARE, WE ARE.. MONSTERS |

Since Klaus was back in the box Kol and Natali decided to move into his mansion. Natali was standing on the balcony watching over servants who were caring Kol's and her stuff into the mansion. Suddenly she saw Elena approaching the mansion and Natali spoke from above her, "What do you want?"

- "I need you to help me. Something is wrong-", Elena spoke, but Natali interrupted her, "Everything is perfect."

- "I can't feed from blood bags." Elena continued ignoring what Natali said.

- Natali clenched her jaw already annoyed by her appearance, "That's a good thing. We can't do that either." she said referring to Kol and her.

- "Why? Why you can't do it?" Elena questioned desperately for an answer.

- "Because it's disgusting." Kol told her exiting the mansion.

- "Fresh blood is so much better. Isn't it doppelganger?" Natali asked, suddenly appearing behind Elena.

- Elena moved a step forward at the song of her voice behind her and then turned around saying, "I can't feed on the fresh blood either."

- Natali furrowed her eyebrows, "What?" then she flashed over to one servant who wasn't carrying anything and brought him in front of Elena. Natali bites his wrist and forcefully put it against Elena's mouth.

- "Drink. It's all in your head. I've never heard that some vampire can't drink blood." Natali told her and a few seconds later she moved servants wrist from Elena's mouth.

Elena looked fine despite all of the blood dripping down her chin, but just a few seconds later she started vomiting blood all over the ground.

- "Disgusting." Kol remarked, "It's a good thing she didn't do that inside the mansion."

- "Something is very wrong with you." Natali told her with a disgusted look on her face, just like Kol's.

- "I know. And I want you to fix me." Elena told her.

- Natali raised her eyebrows in surprise, "I should be hearing - Please, Natali can you fix me? What you said sounded more like a demand and I don't like it." she spoke, her voice harsh with each word.

- "Please help me, I'm begging you. I don't want to be a vampire, is there some way not to be?" Elena's asked.

- "Yeah, there is one solution." Natali told her.

- Elena smiled, "And that is?"

- "I can put you out of your misery, by killing you." Natali suggested.

- Elena's smile fell off of her face, "No. That's not a solution."

- "You're in love with two vampires, I'm sure that eventually, you would tell them to turn you. Because let's be real, who wouldn't want to spend eternity with the people they love." Natali told her.

- "I can't live like this. I can't even feed properly." Elena told her.

- "I don't care. Now get of off my porch." Natali said finishing their conversation and walking away, Kol followed her inside.

- When they were sure Elena left Kol spoke, "Well we do know about one more solution."

- "And we know they can't know about that. Besides, they need a hunter to find it and we hadn't seen one in a long, long time." Natali told him.

・ • ・ • ・

One look in my eyes and you're running cause

I'm coming going to eat you alive.

・ • ・ • ・