XLVII. Boyz Boyz Boyz

~~~~~~~So I met baby boy and then I met another bastard at the bar

~~~~~~~
So I met baby boy and then I met another bastard at the bar. He sure did have my drunk-ass at hello though. It was sweet in the beginning with us.
~
//That same day//

"I heard you said yes to talking to me" he smiled, being one hell of a charmer right now as he stood in front of me.

Still sitting on the step, I blushed and looked up at him with dimples in my cheeks. "I did. So what's up with the look you gave me the other day" I flirted.

He blushed himself. "I like what I see...and I think you did too"

"Young and cocky. I don't normally talk to guys younger than me–"

"How old are you?"

"22..." I said.

He smack his lips and folded his arms. "Girl, we only but like...5-4 years apart. That's average"

"True. I don't know why I feel like an old lady compared to you, though. I just think you're...young. I mean, you just graduated and I've been out of school"

"Yeah but you don't even know me..., at least give me a chance" he said, sitting besides me now. "You out of my league but..I wanna get to know you"

"Okay, youngin" I teased.

"Old-head" he looked over.

"Little boy don't play with me" I pushed him playfully.

"Granny then" he chuckled.

"You a baby, though..."

"I'll be yours and treat you so right, you'll forget I'm 18. You should stop playing and let me take you to dinner tonight. On me"

"Sure"

That night, we bonded over a shared plate of seafood and some wine. We talked about a lot of things actually, I told him my infamous story of being from Oakland and rolling with thugs. He thought that was bad-ass and even told me of his old side hustle of rolling with a few boys from his neighborhood. He said he didn't sell drugs anymore though to better himself but his old homies didn't take him leaving too kindly. Now they're against him and he's on look out if they ever tried to do something slimmy.

I learned a lot about his childhood and how he adores his mom, who's a Caucasian woman. He said he didn't really like his father too much and we had that in common. He works two jobs now that he's out of school and wants to go to college for business. Then we started flirting occasionally and that set the mood for us as the night ended. I told him that we wouldn't be anything serious right now and that he would probably never be my nigga officially but I wanted to have fun with him. He was accepting of that and agreed to just keeping it a playful flirts for now.