Maybe

Evie felt pulsing in her head so hard, it decided to wake her up. A pit of nausea settled itself in her stomach and she really did not want to leave the warmth Tom provided for her.  So she slightly pushed his sleeping body off of her, and scooted herself to the edge of the side of the bed.

She picked up Tom's black shirt he wore from the nightstand and looped her arms through the shirt sleeves and tucked it over her aching body. She shook her head, attempting to relieve some pressure of the pounding.

She sighed, picking up her panties and slid them on gracefully. Before everything went south from there.

Saliva gathered at the back of her throat, signifying that she was going to throw up whatever she stomached the night before. She ran as quickly as she could to the bathroom, covering her mouth with her hand as if it would help anything.

She dropped to her knees after pulling the toilet seat up, retching everything up. She tried to do it as quietly as she could, knowing that Tom was absolutely knackered from his trips. Along with jet lag, she didn't want to wake him.

But of course, Tom, feeling the absence of his girlfriend who smelled like vanilla and sweet cinnamon he slowly stirred. Trying to feel around the other side of the bed that was still somewhat warm.

He peaked one of his eyes open, and undoubtedly heard Ev throwing up in the bathroom. He rubbed his face with his right hand, trying to erase sleep.

He propped himself up, while cringing at the sound of his girlfriend being sick. He managed to slide on his sweats, while listening to the toilet flush and he made his way out of the room. He was greeted by both puppies excitedly coming to his feet and he crouched down to give love and affection to both of them.

"Aw my babies, I bet you guys are hungry huh." He cooed at them, deciding to pick up Sid while Tessa trailed at his feet.

Tom made his way into the kitchen, first putting the kettle on to make tea for his ill girlfriend but then put the black cocker spaniel down to feed their hungry bellies.

It took him a while to locate the dog food but he managed just fine to put a cup of their kibble into their dog bowls. Yes, Tessa had her own dog bowl at Evie's house because sometimes Evie would steal her away from the Holland household and force the poor girl to play with Sid.

Evie leaned against her door frame, able to see Tom baby talking to the puppies with her duvet wrapped around her shoulders. A small smile graced over her lips, but the nausea in her stomach almost made it disappear.

She watched him pull out two mugs behind him and she bit her lip when she watched his back muscles flex when he reached up. But his eyes met hers when he turned around to fill them up with tea.

"Good morning Bear, are you feeling ill?" He greeted her, and she slowly shuffled to him with the duvet that swallowed her.

She nodded her head slowly, and he made a face. Walking over to her to wrap his arms around her. She groaned into his shoulder and he chuckled lightly.

"Why don't you go sit down bear."

She obeyed, shuffling over to the comfy sofa, but Sid followed her feet and she giggled. She instantly regretted that the nausea intensifying and she gently sat on the sofa, bringing her legs up too and Sid popped up into her lap.

"You didn't drink anything last night did you?" Tom asked and Evie shook her head. Confusion glazed over his face and he handed her the mug that he just poured the amount of cream and sugar Evie particularly likes. She smiled gently at him, blowing on the steaming liquid after cherishing the smell.