55. Mukbhi Continues

Hello Fam. Happy Reading. :)

Abhi(emotionally): Mukti, everyone agreed. Look, if you want to break-up with me now, just say it.

Everyone gets confused except Manik and Nandu who tried hard not to facepalm themselves.

Mukti(gritting her teeth): Abhimanyu, what the hell are you speaking? Why would I break up with you that too when everyone agreed.

Cabir(fake sadly): Tere pyar ka phal. Dekh ladka abhi se apni maansik santulan kho baitha. My sympathies are with you bro.

Abhi(gritting his teeth): Cabir, I am serious yaar. (stammered) Mukti, yesterday in my cabin. Look there's nothing between me and Soha. She was just..

Mukti(cooed): Abhimanyu, I heard everything yesterday. I was so happy I was there. I just realized there's no one who would love me as much as you do. I am sorry for not trusting you all this while.

Abhi(cupping her face): Mukti, you don't need to be sorry for anything. I love you for who you are and for everything that's connected with you. Be it your past, your thoughts, and our future.

She smiled through her tears and hugged him tightly. Breaking the hug, she rests her forehead on his.

Mukti(smiled): I love you.

They hear someone sniffing and turned towards the source. They found Cabir sniffing.

Manik(frowned): Cabir, why are you crying?

Cabir(sheepishly): Yaar itne pyar se mann bhar gaya. Ab pet ki bari. Breakfast karte hai na.

Abhi(pissed): Bhai, yeh meri life ka sawal hai yaar. Aur tu ab bhi mazak kar raha hai?

Cabir(seriously): Dekh bhai. Do din toh rehna hai tujhe Mukti ke saath.

Abhi(bewildered): Uske baad?

Cabir(teased): Uske baad yeh tujhe punch maar maar kar behosh kardegi. Phir hospital toh maine hi le jana hai. I need strength bro. Chal khate hai.

Mukti(screamed): kamine, ab tu punch khayega mere haath.

And she ran behind him. Everyone nods their head in disbelief. They all go to have breakfast. All this while, Nandu too had tears brimmed in her eyes which was noticed by Manik and Abhimanyu. While Abhimanyu turned back to talk to her, Manik didn't leave her side and took her into a side hug, smiling at her. Seeing Abhimanyu, he broke the hug while Abhimanyu smiles at Manik for handling Nandu.

Abhi(excited): babydoll, Mukti maan gayi.

Nandu(chuckles emotionally): I know bhai. Aur aap kitna worried the. Puri raat soye bhi nahi aap.

Abhi(thinking hard): Arey main bhool gaya. Mujhe sona bhi hai.

Manik and Nandu burst out laughing at him. Abhimanyu hugs Nandu and the trio leave for breakfast. Seeing them Cabir asked,

Cabir(sarcastically): Tum teeno kya shadi ki card decide kar rahe the?

Manik(smirked): Cabir tujhe shadi karni hai? Ladki dekh li tune?

Cabir pleaded Manik to not to say anything as Navya was present. They were having breakfast when Cabir asked Manik.

Cabir(questioned): Manik, tujhe kya pehle se pata tha Mukti aur Abhimanyu ke bare mein?

Mukti and Abhimanyu got alerted listening to the question.

Mukti(surprised): Haan Manik. You reacted all strange. Mujhe laga tu pura monster mode mein aa jayega.