Chapter 39

I wake up again a couple hours later realizing we do need to leave because we have to go to the set today.

"Xander, Xander we need to get up now," I whisper into his ear and give him a little shake to wake him up.

"Morning Is," he grumbles and sits up, wiping the sleep from his eyes.

"Can you get up Jack and Jackie?" I ask,"we have to go in today."

"Ok, I can do that."

I clean all the stuff off from the blanket and pack what little left overs we have away.

I fold up the blanket we were laying on and stick it in the basket. Xander picks it up and we walk back to the hotel.

Once we're back at the hotel we head to our separate rooms to shower and get dressed deciding we'll meet back up in the lobby.

I hop in the shower and let the hot water run over me.

What's going to happen once the summer's over?

I tried not to think of this because it always puts a damper on my mood but I need to talk to Xander about this at some point.

I hop out of the shower and wrap a large, fluffy towel around my self to dry off. I then proceed to get dressed and slip my shoes on.

I meet the gang back down in the lobby so we can hop in one of the vans that are always their to take us to set.

Today Josh rides with us to set because he says he needs to ask us something. We all look at him expectantly waiting for him to ask us his question.

"So there's this girl," he starts and I can tell this makes all of us a little intrigued.

"And I really like her and wanted to ask her out but I don't know how and every time I'm around her I get really nervous and I don't know what to say," he starts to ramble until Xander holds up his hand signaling for him to stop talking.

"And who could this girl be?" Jack asks almost like he knows.

After a pause, Josh sighs,"Jen."

Xander and Jack high five.

"Wait did you guys know," Jackie asks the two.

"We had a hunch," Xander shrugs.

"So what should I do?" Josh asks since he still hasn't gotten his answer.

"Just ask her if she wants to hang out or something then make your move," Jack says when we pull up to the set.

"Thanks for the help guys," we hear Josh say and I can't help but hear the bit of sarcasm in his voice.