Momo Yaoyorozu x Sick!Reader

*Knock knock* You sleepily sat up. Your vision blurred for a moment and you clutched your head, sighing. Looking around, you turned your attention to your front door.

'Agh I fell asleep on the couch...and feel like utter crap,' You looked on the coffee table to find your studying materials from the night before.

"(F/n)? Are you in there?" You got up and shakily walked towards the familiar voice. Not bothering to fix your hair, you opened the door to your girlfriend Momo.

"Momo?" You rubbed your eyes. "What're you doing here it's like... 7 in the morning."

"First of all, it's 12 in the afternoon, second of all..." She noticed your disheveled appearance. "(F/n)! Are you not feeling well? You look terrible!" She gazed at the bags under your eyes and sickly complexion.

"Gee, thanks." You beckoned her inside and plunked back down onto the couch. Yaoyorozu closed the door and walked up to you. She bent over, placing her hand upon your forehead.

"(F/n)! You're burning up! I told you to start getting more sleep!" Your sleep deprived self had barely heard her as you had been falling in and put of consciousness since you had laid back down. "You're immune system is suffering from your lack of rest!"

"Alright alright! Geez, I got it mom. I'll rest up," You closed your eyes momentarily and placed your hands on your face. Momo was right, it was burning though not from just your fever. You sensed her gaze on you and despite your romantic relationship, you couldn't help but to feel embarrassed.

"You know Momo, you could take a picture, it would last longer." Your voice sounded congested and strained even to your own ears. But there was never a time not to be a sarcastic lil shit.

Expecting an annoyed glare followed by a snarky retort, you waited, but it never came. You opened your eyes only to be met by a nervous pair of brown ones. "Mo? What's up?" Despite feeling like a drill was digging into your skull you sat up and placed your hand over her delicate ones.

"It's nothing, it's just, you usually take good care of yourself, but lately you seem to be pushing yourself to the point where it's unhealthy. I'm worried for you." She turned away from you, not wanting you to see how her eyes had begun to water.

"Hey.." You spoke softly. "Mo, look at me." She faced you slowly, concern creasing her features. "I know I've been overdoing it lately, I'm sorry for worrying you. I'll try to train with more responsibility. So don't worry yourself over me 'kay? I'll do better."

She wiped her eyes and sniffled. Pulling herself back together she nodded at you and attempted a small smile. "Thank you (F/n)."

You gazed adoringly at her when you felt a sharp pain in your temple. "Ack!" You clutched your head and laid back down.

Momo sighed. "Looks like I need to take care of you then... Alright! I will tend to you until you get better! Don't you worry!" She had the same look on her face as when your fellow students asked her for help studying.

"You're so adorable." You muttered

"Not as adorable as you." She pecked your forehead and got up. "Now, what kind of soup do you want?"

"You're an actual angel."