Chapter 11 - Oh, God.

Justin's POV

At twenty past eight on Wednesday morning, I casually stand by the school gates with my arm snaked around Rachel's waist, listening to my girlfriend go on and on about some fallout she's had with Stacy Beckett.
However, I literally want to kick myself as I find myself completely unable to focus on what she's saying, my mind way too focussed on a certain little redhead that stands all the way on the other side of the car park.

Lucy Jacobs.

God dammit.

"Hey, babe, are you even listening to me?" Rachel asks, sounding annoyed and slightly whiny as my attention is momentarily brought back to her.

"Of course I am," I reply, planting a quick kiss on her lips before waving over to Dean, Jack and Reina (Jack's latest girlfriend) who are all making their way over.

"Hey, man," Jack greets. "Dean was just telling me about the interesting day you had yesterday."

Immediately, my mood blackens at the reminder of that douchebag Beck and the complete and utter trust that my mate seems to have in him.

Three seconds pass... then five... and, finally, realisation hits home like a bucket of ice-cold water.

Did I just call Lucy my mate!? Hell no! What the hell is wrong with me today? In fact, what the hell has been wrong with me for the past couple of days?

For whatever reason, I have just not been able to stop thinking about Lucy, and it's scaring the hell out of me. I rejected her; I have Rachel and any other girl I want, so I should not be feeling like this!

At first, I couldn't accept the fact that I was jealous of Beck. Well, not exactly jealous of the asshole, but more the kind of relationship that he has with Lucy. Now I'm not so sure... I mean, I hated seeing them together, and I hate the fact that she's going to be alone with him tonight, and I just plain down hate him.
I just don't understand what the hell my problem is. She can be friends with whoever she wants, it's not up to me to choose for her, we're not even mates for crying out loud!

I sigh and think back to yesterday, the way they were both so easy-going and happy around each other. She changes when she's around him, he gives her a certain confidence that I haven't seen for almost eleven years now... and I hate it. What the fuck is so special about him? What the fuck makes him so different? And the way he was looking at her... I can tell you now, the guy is completely hooked, even if Lucy can't see it.

"Babe, you okay?" Rachel says from beside me, snapping me out of my thoughts once again.

"Yeah," I reply, noticing the weird look that Dean's giving me. I decide to just ignore him.

Just then, another person is added to our little group and it's none other than Melissa Gregger. Great, just what I needed.

She's currently wearing a blue denim miniskirt, a white low-cut top which is extremely transparent (meaning we all get a full on view of the hot pink bra underneath), and a cropped denim jacket. Her whole outfit is accompanied with a pair of white heels, a thick coating of mascara and eyeliner, and hot pink lipstick.
Overall she doesn't look bad, which is proven by the way both Dean and Jack's eyes seem to be glued to her, but she does look like a complete slut and I can hardly stand the girl. She's way too self-obsessed and needy for my liking, not to mention the fact that being close friends with my girlfriend does nothing to stop her continuous flirting with me. Basically, I think she's a backstabbing bitch.

"Hey, Justin," she says, completely ignoring everyone else at first.

Immediately, I feel Rachel freeze next to me and sigh. Here we go...

"Hey... Melissa," I reply, trying to keep my voice as bored as possible.

She sends me a flirty smile, one which I don't bother returning. God, this girl just can't take a hint! And she proves that to be true when she comes over to stand on my other side, brushing her arm against mine in what I'm guessing to be an inconspicuous gesture. Jesus Christ.

"What've you been up to lately? I haven't seen you around in a while..."

"I've been busy," I reply with a shrug, not looking her way and officially putting a stop to this conversation.

Looking back over at Lucy, I notice her and her two friends talking and laughing, not paying the slightest bit of attention to me... and a sudden feeling of disappointment washes over me. Is it too much to ask for just one glance in my direction? Probably... but I don't care.
She's dressed in her usual attire today, wearing some black skinny jeans, a green blue and white checked shirt, and her usual black converse. From the looks of it, she's not wearing much makeup, only enough to highlight her natural beauty, and her hair is pulled up into a side ponytail which cascades down her right shoulder.
She looks amazing, always does. She's not like the girls I hang around with, she doesn't seem to feel the desperate need to be noticed by all the guys around her. She doesn't need anyone. She's independent. She's... unique.

Once again, realisation hits me like a ton of bricks. I want her; I want Lucy.
Lucy, the girl I rejected for being an Omega and the girl I thought unfit to be a Luna, is the one girl I want by my side. Not Rachel, not any of the other girls that practically fall at my feet... I want the one girl I'll probably never be able to have.

I want Lucy Jacobs...

Oh, God.

(Hey guys! So i know this is a day late and i'm sorry, i was expecting the chapter to be a bit easier to write. Anyways, i hope you liked it, don't forget to let me know what you think of Justin's new revelation :) I know it's short, and i warned you it would be in the last chapter, but i hope it was still worth reading.

Also, I am SO happy with the support i am getting from you guys right now so THANK YOU so much!!! Omega has now hit OVER 1,000 reads and i am friggin ecstatic!!! This is the most successful story i've got on Wattpad and it's all down to you guys so you officially all rock!!! :D

One final thing, who do you prefer so far out of Justin and Beck? Just curious ;) Okay, byee!)