Preface

BULLYING: According to the Oxford English dictionary, ‘Bullying' means; an act of intimidating a weaker person to do something, especially such repeated coercion. Or, persistent acts intended to make life unpleasant for another person.

Most of the people this reading this will probably be Nigerians and some people might be like, wetin be this one now!  Bullying ko!” and I do understand why, because the topic isn’t something that has much importance to us in this country, even though its something that happens here more than anywhere else.

People get bullied every time and everywhere; young and old. And yet, we still see it as a normal thing because our culture and morals don’t promote sensitivity on that level. And yet, we’ve heard suicide stories that were later found the root cause to be this same bullying we’re talking about, in this same country. And we’re still not doing anything.

Its saddens me every time I hear or see people mistreat other people all in the name of, ‘I’m your senior' or ‘I’m richer than you' and believe me, I do witness it every time and no matter how much you say, it feels like it’s a legalized trait of we Nigerians and it really is just sickening. So I decided, the only way I've always known to reach out and speak against things that are wrong is through writing and therefore, here I am.

This book will remain free for as long as words live and I hope by the time you finish reading, you wonderful soul, you would have learnt a thing or two and your mindset would have been changed for the better, if it already isn’t.

Remember, Silence Kills! Don’t keep quiet! Don’t let anyone tell you to shut up! And always remember, that in the end, it all boils down to you and your decisions.

Speak up now!

#NoMoreBullying
#StopTheHate
#NobodyIsAFreak!

COPYRIGHT

•Under no circumstances should any part of this book be formatted, republished, or edited for unrelated purposes without the author's permission.

•All rights reserved. 2019©

Adebayo. A. Aleeyah®

FRENEMIES-(#NoMoreBullying).