Chapter 5- Underneath

To What I Owe You

Chapter 5-Underneath

"Okay, so he wasn't a menace, but he was in fact a liar. That's how he ended up in all that mess. Did he ever lie to you?"

"... of course. He was never completely honest, and some days it was in my best interest not to know what was going on..."

~~~

"Nah stay just like that." I groaned.

I watched her back arch jus' a lil more before she shoved her face into the bed moaning loudly. I kept stroking in, and out of her making her walls tighten up even more around every inch of me. Between that, and the wetness that was dripping down her thick thighs, and all around my dick there wasn't nothing, but seconds left before a nigga was gone bust everywhere.

She kept up her pace throwing it back on me before I tightly grabbed her slim waist with one hand, and wrapped her hair up in my other making her pull her head back just a bit, so her ear was by mouth. "I'm gonna cūm, baby."

"Go-o a head, baby." She stuttered.

Feelin' it build up in me, I took my hand off her waist, and put it around her neck pulling her to my chest before I went ahead, and let myself release in her. She came just seconds after me letting her walls squeeze around me tighter, and tighter as she let her legs start shaking uncontrollably. When she was through I pulled out, and stepped away from the edge of the bed, watching her sprawl out everywhere trynna catch her breathe.

While she was just laying there tryin' to get herself together I walked off into the bathroom to grab myself a wash cloth, and clean myself up a lil bit. Once I was through with that I walked back into the bedroom seeing her at the edge of the bed now with the cover wrapped around her legs while she let her titties hangout. She watched me move around trynna get my draws, and pants on while she put Carmex on her full lips.

"Can you go pick the kids up for me?" She questioned.

My face scrunched up knowing good, and well she didn't fix her damn lips to ask me that. The whole reason I was over here in the first place was because she had me fucked up letting her dude come across my phone talkin' about I can stay from around her, and what not. One thang niggas know better than to do when it comes to me is disrespect me, damn sure not over no bitch that won't stop fucking wit' me if someone paid her ass. I had to come over here to see if he was here since he was a good phone thug, I just wanted to see if he kept up all that mouth in person, nigga ended up being gone, we ended up getting into it, and fucking.

She wanna have some nigga playing tough that same nigga can go ahead, and do everything I do for her, and her kids. People call me a whole lot of things, and most of them may be true, but one thang I'm not is a damn fool, and I ain't gone start being one for shorty.

I shook my head while throwing my shirt over it. "Hell no, have yo boy go get 'em."

"Man, what the fuck ever Deuce, you acting like you don't be out here wit' these goofy ass broads all up in my muhfuckin' face."

"The only goofy broad I fucked wit' is you." I admitted.

She turned her lip up at me while I sat on the other side of the bed puttin' my timbs back on. She stood up from the bed, and came to my side smacking me across the face. I immediately hopped up, and grabbed her by her neck just knowing she lost her damn mind. She reached up to grab my hand trynna get it off of her, but the last thing I was gone do is let go until she was reminded who the fuck she was fucking with.

"Bitch, don't ever put yo hands on me, I ain't one of these weak ass niggas!" I hollered at her.

She kept trynna get my hand off while looking at me disgusted. "Fuck you."