1: My Life

Violet's P.O.V

I'm down in the kitchen as I hear about 30 to 40 alarms go off. 'Oh shit' I thought as I rushed to put the French toast on the table, hopefully before everyone got down stairs.

Just as I put the last plate down in the Alpha's spot everyone stormed into the dining room.

"Hey slut, what's for breakfast?!" Lilly shouted at me. She is the packs slut and the future Alpha's "girlfriend". It hurts me when he fucks her, which is almost every night, because he is my mate. I can't let him know that though, mostly because I'm not even supposed to have my wolf yet. But I do I have my wolf, Destiny, when I was just 2 years old. Most werewolves get their wolf when they turn 16.

"Today's breakfast is french toast, Lilly." I said in a innocent way while slightly giving her a glare.

"You little bitch! Alex, she is being mean to me!" She said, as she looked over at the future Alpha who's name was Alex. He just rolled his eyes at her and looked at his dad who called for his attention.

"Son, I suggest you get rid of her, your birthday is tomorrow you are going to find your mate." He said, looking annoyed at his son. The current Alpha, or Alex's father's name, is Corey.

"He will probably be my mate anyways, Corey." Lilly said. Oh if only I could smack her, and tell her he is my mate.

"Don't call me Corey!" Alpha boomed making every one bow their heads. I bowed even if I was not forced to. I still can't figure that out why I don't get forced to bow to the alpha.

"You kids have to get to school now, or you'll be late." Said Margaret, she's the Luna of the pack, and is like a mother figure to me. She cares for me unlike everyone else.

I go upstairs to my room, which was the attic, and put on my clothes for the day. My clothes consisted of baggy sweat pants and a sweat shirt. I hide my body even if I know that I have the curves to make any man swoon. I walk back downstairs before everyone and start to walk to school. Mostly to think, and a bit of exercise.

Once I got to school, I walked to my locker, got my books, and went to class. My first class is math, and I am quite good at it.

"Goodmorning Violet. How are you doing today?" Mrs. April says to me.

"I'm doing good today, you?" I replied. Sitting down in the front row of seats. Class beginning shortly after.

"So after you figured out what the square root of 1,000 is the-" Mrs. April was cut off by Alex, and the pack slut walking through the door.

"Mr. Collins, do you mind explaining why you are late?" She said completely ignoring Lilly, and I most certainly don't blame her either.

"No I'd rather not, to be completely honest." He replied with one of his famous smirks playing on his lips.

"Just sit down Alex." She sighed out in tiredness. He goes to sit down, and his eyes flicker to me as he passes. Destiny was barking and howling in my head because her mate was paying attention to us.

'MATE! Mate is looking at us! Go to mate!' She was yelling in my head. I look away from Alex, and focus on the teacher and the lesson but I can't seem to get him off of my mind. The rest of the day goes by with out problems besides for a tease or push maybe a punch in the halls.

My last class for the day is gym thank Satan. I love gym because I love to exercise. As I walk into the locker rooms I quickly strip out of my top, and put on my gym top, after I check that no one is looking. I then change pants and walk out of the locker room and to the gym.

"Today we are playing dodgeball. Team captains are Alex and Gaby." Says the gym teacher, who everyone just called coach. Alex and Gaby go up in front and start to call out names.

"Mace!" Shouts Alex.

"Clare!" shouts Gaby.

"Cameron!" Says Alex.

"Cristy!" Says gabby. It goes like this till they get to the last 2 people. Me and a guy named Luke he was the "nerd" like me but when you get to know him he's a pretty cool guy.

"Violet!" I look up to see who called my name, I saw everyone looking suprised but, saw Gaby looking at me at me with confidence. Alex was looking at her like she was crazy. Me and Luke go to our respective teams and the game starts. After about 10 minutes of the game there was only me, Gaby, Alex, Luke, and 2 others left on the field. I know that I should get out but my body is keeping me in the game. Suddenly 4 kids get out. They we're Luke, the other 2 kids that I don't know their names and Gaby. 'Shit' I thought to my self.

"Wow the maid is in the last round with me, this should be easy." He said. Well fuck you too, jackass. I grabed a ball off of the ground, and he did as well. I study his actions as he did to. But then one of the jocks came out and grabed a ball to, caught off gard I felt a ball hit me in the shoulder. Alex yelled in victory.

"That's not fair! He came and distracted me!" I yelled at coach.

"It's not cheating if he did not get you out so you still lose, now down to the locker rooms the bell is going to ring soon." He stated. I walk down to the locker rooms getting dressed into my normal clothes. After every one got out of course, I walk to my locker and get my bookbag, and start heading home.

When I am at home I go straight to work, which is to cook dinner knowing that when the rest come back they'll be hungry. After I finish with the salmon, I put it on plates as I hear the rest of the pack come in. I quickly set the plates on the table and go up to the attic changing into my night-time clothes.

"I wonder what tomorrow will bring, it's Alex's birthday after all he will get his wolf, and figure out I am his mate" I whisper quietly to myself.

(Hey guys how fo you like the first chapter? Anyway make sure to comment it helps a lot)