Arc 1.4

Guo De wasn't completely sure what he should say. Although he technically knew these two because of Car, that didn't mean he really knew how their inner minds worked. 

"Umm," he finally began trying to break the awkward silence and their heavy stares, "My name is Guo De Meng. Pleasure to meet you."

Guo De attempted to bow a bit but the table blocked him from showing a bit of common decorum. Xie Kai Li's eyes brightened because he'd finally learned his little bunny's name. 

"Xiǎo tùzǐ, you can call me Zhàngfū or Xīnxīnxiāngyìn if you must call me something else."

Xie Chang Zang kicked Xie Kai Li beneath the table which caused the 'younger' twin to nearly bite his tongue in pain. He gave his brother eyes full of grievances. Guo De frowned slightly at what Xie Kai asked him to call him. He already knew both their names so it wasn't difficult to distinguish the differences between both of them. He was having difficulties with understanding the words he'd told him to call when speaking to Xie Kai.

In O.H. Solar System, every species speaks the same language so that it is easier to speak to one another. To Guo De, Xie Kai was speaking an ancient language. Even though he technically spoke the language that didn't mean he understood one hundred percent. He shrugged it off but System was thinking furiously.

[Host works extremely fast! Now that the twins have accepted Host as their wife then the FL will be kicked to the curb. Huuuu huuuu, I'm so proud of Host.] System continued to cry to herself about how proud she was of her cute little Host.

"Ignore my didi. It's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Xie Chang Zang and the other man at this table with us is my younger brother, Xie Kai Li," Xie Chang stood and bent slightly over Guo De's hand that he held grasped in his larger one.

He lightly kissed the back of Guo De's palm and rubbed the silky smooth skin with his right hand. Guo De blushed when those golden eyes stayed transfixed on his face. He pulled his hand away from the larger male and held it in his lap.

'Should I leave before anything serious happens?'

He had no time to answer before his thoughts were interrupted.

"Nee~ Meng'er, have you come here often? How come I didn't see you before?" Xia Kai used a cutesy way to talk that made Guo De have goosebumps. Xia Chang frowned and glared at his brother as if to say 'Shut up, you're making our bunny take notice to the fox hidden in the bushes'.

At this time, Guo De took notice of what they were wearing. Both were wearing a button up long sleeved shirt but Xie Chang's was white and his brother's was black. Xie Kai had rolled his sleeves up to the elbows and showed off his visible tattoos.

If Guo De didn't like body art it would be difficult to get him into bed. Both twins had tattoos but Xie Kai's were more visible. Xie Chang Zang's tattoo was a large piece spread across his entire back. Xie Kai had both sleeves completely finished and it only ended once it circled both pecs; leaving the middle of his chest free of tattoos.

(I looked up tattoos and this is what I came up with)

Xie Kai Li's body looks like the top picture but has both sleeves done like the bottom image

"No. This is my first time coming to this Restaurant. The food here is really amazing though and they've got a really beautiful view of the Ocean!"

Both the twins looked at one another before Xie Chang asked, "Would like to join us for dinner some time?"

"Huh," Guo De felt a little slow today, "Us? You want me to go to dinner with the both of you?"

Guo De knew that they both ended up with the Female Lead but she was the one with the Lead Character Halo. So, why was he gaining the attention of both the Male Leads so easily?

"Yes, Meng'er! I'd definitely never miss the chance to get to know you better and my brother is of the same mind. Would you please join us for Dinner some time?" Xie Kai gripped Guo De's hand and shook it slightly as if he were willing him to accept their proposal. 

When he looked at Xie Chang he realized that he was also impatient to hear Guo De's answer. 

"I.. I guess that would be okay," he stuttered his acceptance. 

Xie Kai pumped a fist and radiated a huge smile before he leaned over and kissed the side of Guo De's face. He was shocked into paralysis from the kiss, so he wasn't able to dodge the second kiss given to him from the opposite side. 

Wu Wu~ I was sexually harassed to suddenly!

"I think we broke him, Didi."

"Impossible. We've not even begun to do anything too strenuous. Meng'er! Snap out of your befuddlement," Xie Kai lightly tapped his cheek. 

Guo De blinked a few times before placing both hands over his cheeks that were now flaring as red as a tomato. 

"This is our Business Card," Xie Chang pulled out a card for their Hospital with an extension to reach them. When he flipped it over there was a handwritten number which Guo De was guessing they'd just written it. 

"Meng'er, we've got to go back to work. Don't forget to call us! I'll be waiting for you to get in touch with me!"

"Nn," Guo De softly replied. Both the twins stood up and went to the counter to pay for theirs and Guo De's bill. They said their goodbyes and left Guo De to finish his bread bowl. 

He was to nervous to eat the rest of his food. Serena told him that the twins had paid for his meal and thus didn't owe her anything. Guo De still left her a rather large tip and departed. 

A/N: I may not release updates as much as I have been. I've been trying to get a bit of the releases out so that this book isn't just one chapter. Lol. Below is a small index of the words I previously used that you may have not understood. 

~Index~

Xiǎo tùzǐ- Little Bunny 
Zhàngfū- Husband
Xīnxīnxiāngyìn- Soulmate