Epilogue

Frost's p.o.v

(This is the rewritten version. I didn't like the other one sO ENJOY)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gasp. That gif tho-

"Humina..."

"Humina humina..."

"Humina humina humina,"

"Matthews, shut up,"

"Humina, you shut up,"

"I am trying to sleep woman," Nova grumbles and I sniffle.

"Shut up,"

"You shut up,"

"Matthews, shut, up,"

"Both of you shut up!" Manon finally speaks up, "You're going to wake everyone up,"

"Okay, sorry," I whisper.

"Shh,"

"Sorry!"

"I'm going to push you off if you don't shut up," Nova grumbles and I pry my eyes open.

You see, what had happened was me and the gang (Nova, Cole, Manon, Kai, Iris, Harry... I can't believe I'm going to say this- and Rose) stayed up to watch Mean Girls since someone, not saying who hasn't seen it. Like, that's so sad.

Not as sad as my hairline.

Anyways, then we all decided to sleep at Nova's house and I tried warning them that I talk in my sleep. I can't help it!

I've once said a whole sentence while sleeping. Mom said I once walked downstairs, asking for a sandwich.

Speaking of mom, she went to go visit my grandma up in Idaho or something. I don't know, I haven't seen my grandma in years. She's gonna be gone for a few days, and she wants pictures from prom.

Hashtag ew.

I'm just going to wear mom's prom dress, because why not? I'd be saving some moola.

She had to bring August, and I was left alone to my misery. I sat and ate ice cream while crying.

Just kidding. I took Pudge to my house without Nova noticing... don't tell him because I don't want to return the cutest fluffball to exist!

Anyways, I guilt-tripped Nova into thinking I get really bad back pain when I sleep on the floor or couch. So he let me sleep in his bed. Hehehe.

I really don't get any back pain, it's just his bed is so squishy.

"Why would you hit me?" I ask him in a hushed whisper. "Would you seriously hit me?"

"I wouldn't smart one," he replies and pushes his face deeper into his pillow, "Now go to sleep,"

"But the real question is, can I?" I grin and pull the blankets over my head. I hear him sigh heavily and mutter something under his breath.

"Guys, seriously shut up," Rose speaks up and Cole snores loudly.

"I tried telling you guys that I'm not good at sleepovers," I state and feel Nova crawl out of bed.

Arms slip under me and pick me up bridal style. "Help! I'm being... attacked," I say with a loud yawn.

Once a proud sleep lover, always a proud sleep lover.

I'm more of a deep sleeper.

"Shh," Nova shushes me while stepping over the knocked out bodies.