38

+narrator

jungkook rushed towards the counter, where the nurses were. he loudly slammed his hands on the counter - making the nurses startled and gasped with widened eyes. jungkook panted heavily as I he tried to speaks.

"where... where is eunhee?"

the nurse was confused and glanced at the other nurses just to get a shrug from them.

"sir, please calm -"

"WHERE IS MY WIFE EUNHEE!"

jungkook shouted on top of his lungs. his voiced filled the corridor and were getting stares from the other patients and doctors passing by. his veins popped on his neck and temple as he dreadfully breathed.

in the end, jungkook hissed loudly and sent unfriendly glares at the nurses before he went to find eunhee by himself. worries settles inside him as he barged into a room and another. jungkook can't find even the slightest bit of eunhee's figure and he slammed his fist on the wall in anger.

guilt and sadness welled inside jungkook as he slipped out curses from his mouth. but all his thoughts stopped when he heard a doctor shouting in the surgery room. jungkook didn't even realised he ended up there.

"her injuries are really bad! a fractured skull and several broken ribs."

jungkook's heart almost stopped when heard the doctor talked. he wanted to move and head into the surgery room but his legs won't obey as if they were immobilised.

"is there no donor! she's having a great blood loss!"

jungkook just stared emptily at the door. his vision blurred and he swayed around as he tried to leaned his back on the wall. how he wished he hadn't left eunhee. he wished he hadn't acted coldly towards her from the start

"it's too late. she passed away. the time of death is, 8.20 p.m."

jungkook's head went blank. he closed his eyes tightly, wishing that it was all a bad dream or that it was a just a terrible joke. tears were trickling down his cheeks as silently cried. not even a slightest bit of sob escaped his mouth. yet, the pain in his chest shouted the loudest.

"eunhee. eunhee. eunhee.. eunhee!"

jungkook kept screaming her name over and over, wishing to hear her voice again. jungkook banged his head on the wall in frustration. he gritted his teeth, supressing the pain that was numbing his heart.

"jung..kook..?"

a/n: sorry for the late update! it is a hectic week for me. I had to go everywhere and lots of homeworks that I had to finish. I'm really trying my best to update frequently but reality won't let me do so :"