2

Unedited

"A-appa!?"

"Don't call me appa! I am nothing to you. So stop calling me that!!!" Jungkook suddenly shouted making little Taehyungie shook in fear as big fat tears started running down his eyes.

"D-don't talk to him like that." Jin said softly, too afraid to to say something against his leader, but Jungkook was acting like a dick so he has to say something for the sake of that poor little kid.

"Don't tell me what to do. I am not even sure he is even my son or not. That so called backstabbing bitch came here, told you an emotional story and you just melted? How can you be so pathetic and a loser. Trying to show your stupid emotions for a fucking child!" Jungkook shouted in anger.

"Leader, I'm just saying he is just a small baby. He will not understand this." Jin argued back,
still keeping his voice low.

The others glared at Jin in anger. They knew they all will be scolded because of Jin's boldness.

"Listen, I don't give a fuck about him and his emotions. I'm going to sleep." Jungkook said annoyed and made his way upstairs.

"A-appa!" A small voice called out for him again. Making him stop in his tracks and turn around with a red face.

Taehyung was about to take a run towards Jungkook when Jin held him tightly. Knowing fully well about his leader's temper.

Jungkook with fuming anger walked towards the small boy.

"Leader, he didn't mean it. He is just too small to understand all this. So don't scold him." Jin said and tried to cool down Jungkook. But Jungkook just shushed him and kneeled down looking straight into Taehyung eyes.

"Listen kid, You will not call me 'appa'. You get that! And if there is a really big big emergency, you just call me Mr. Jeon. Nothing more, nothing less." Jungkook said looking straight into Taehyung's eyes with anger and hatred.

"Leader, but he is your child, not a freaking client." Namjoon interrupted but Jungkook just continued staring the small kid who shook in fear.

Taehyung was too scared to speak and too little to understand what he said, so he simply stared at the scary man.

"I will make him understand, leader. You just go and sleep. Good night."
Jin said quickly, trying not to show his anger to Jungkook and softly collected the scared child in his strong arms.

Jungkook just gave Jin a 'How pathetic and soft hearted you can get' look and left.

"It's okay baby. He's is gone now. Don't be scared. I am here bear." Jin softly said and stroked the crying boy's small back.

"Jin hyung, you shouldn't have talked to him like that." Hobi said and fell on the couch in frustration.

"And let him talk to the already traumatised kid like that? Look at him, the poor baby just lost his mother and met his appa for the first time, but his appa turned out to be a freaking butthole. I feel so bad for him." Jin said dramatically and wiped his fake tears.

"Butthole? Do you mean as......." Jimin said but was interrupted by a raging Jin.

"Ya, no swearing in front of the kid." Jin said in anger while covering Taehyung's ears.

"Whatever, I am going to sleep."
Yoongi who was dozing off in the corner of the room woke up from Jin's voice and without interfering their conversation just took off to his room.

"I'll also go. I am not sure about the kid so ya goodluck hyung." Hobi said and left with Jimin following him.

"Hyung, you know how Jungkook is. So take care of the kid at your own risk, without dragging all of us in this mess. Good night." Namjoon said in a monotone voice and also left.

Jin was left all alone with a sleeping Taehyung in his arm.

"What should I do?"

To be continued....

____________________
Hiiii

How are you?

Thankxx for reading.

I hope you like the chapter.

Byeeeee

I purple you all💜💜💜

Fighting👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻