Arc 1.7

A/N: Another Chapter for my lovely Readers. I'd just like to say that, my wrists are killing me but I shall continue in my pursuit of happiness! i.e. BL 0(X,X)0

Gue De Meng was currently fiddling with an electronic sign with his Business' name while he talked to one of the twins. It had been two months since he arrived to this world and both he and the men were extremely busy so they've only been able to go out to eat a handful of times. 

"Ouch," Guo De exclaimed and cut Xie Kai off mid sentence. He looked down at his left hand that had been touching the outside of the piece of the sign he currently was working on. 

There was a slightly sharp piece of metal that barely stuck out and sliced into the pad of his pointer finger. 

"Are you alright?? What happened," Xie Kai got overly excited, thinking that he seriously harmed himself. Over the phone the sound of rushed steps could be heard. 

"Yeah, I'm fine. Damn sign had a piece of metal sticking out and ended up cutting my finger open."

The person on the other side paused his steps but then it continued again. "I'm going to tell Xie Chang that I'm going to head over. You shouldn't be working there alone. I've already told you to hire some workers to help around with these small issues. You're doing a job that could easily be taken care of by someone less qualified."

Guo De huffed into the phone as he reconnected a few wires that had needed to be replaced and then shut the panel. 

"I've got extremely capable hands. I'm not completely incompetent."

It sounded as though Xie Kai growled into the receiver before he begun mumbling to someone on his end. Guo De looked over at his laptop set up near his knee and began typing a few codes that were connected with the signs hookup. Doing this would allow him to power down all the lights within the building without having to lift his hand. 

"I'm on my way, Lover. I'll be there soon," Xie Kai spoke over the phone and then hung up before Guo De could respond. 

"Huh? Lover," he asked into the phone but received no answer. His face instantly flushed red in embarrassment.

[Host is extremely excellent! Our two Male Leads have barely paid attention to Guo Fei Yan. Even though she has a disease that they've never seen before, they only spend the normal amount of time researching it because they want to spend the rest of their time with you!]

System began bouncing in the air as though she was a bouncing bean with to much sugar. 

"We're just friends," he weakly protested the tiny ball. 

[Hmm.. Host, you are definitely more than friends! You talk on the phone every day to at least one of them.]

Was that true? He looked back on the past two months and couldn't help but be secretly shocked. Car was correct. No matter what he was doing or how busy he was, Guo De made time to talk to either of the men at least once a day. 

"Hush your nonexistent face, Car. I just don't have anyone else to talk to so... we talk a lot."

[But Host, Xie Chang and Xie Kai have friends other than you yet they talk to you the most.]

Guo De had no response to that so he decided to ignore the hyperactive system. Car began zipping around the room in her own world as he made his way into the product room. He had installed high tech security for this room and added a few of his own counter measures. There was a LED screen stuck to the outside which required a long sequence of codes as well as a bit of Source Energy to unlock. 

He'd found items in this world that were capable of being used in items from his World. On the far left table was a relatively clean table with two strange bracelets set on small pedestals. It had a self-adjustment function that fit to the wrist of the wearer and the inside was padded with a soft material to ensure comfort. On the top was a small interface that connected with another product Guo De invented and allowed the wearer to see a hologram of the sender. This product's primary function is to act as a computer but it also could act as a cellphone.