Epilogue

-Mia-

I'm getting married.

It's my wedding day.

Finally my wedding day.

I'm going to be a wife.

Officially a mother to April.

I'm going to have a husband.

Three rings on my left hand on my marriage finger - Promise, engagement and wedding ring.

I'm going to become Mia Elizabeth Rose Rossi.

Mrs Rossi. .

How long have I dreamed of this day?

Mrs Mia Rossi. .

"Mia!"

I snapped out of my trance and turned to see Valentina, my maid of honour. "I hate to say this but April's ripped her dress."

Great, the main flower girl has messed up her clothes. I knew it!

I exhaled, about to run my hand through my hair but I stopped myself, not wanting to mess it up. "It's fine, just get someone to dress her in the spare one. I knew this would happen. I thought I told her to stop running?"

She shrugged a little, "she's not one to do as she's told." I nodded, agreeing with her. "Where's Francisco?"

"He's with Maria."

"The rest of the flower girls and boys?"

"Ready and in action."

"What about-"

"Mia," Val calmly said with a chuckle. "You're worst than me at weddings. Everything is fine and ready. Don't worry." I exhaled, trying to stop worrying. "You're right," I told her, turning a little to properly face her.

"God, Mia, you look gorgeous. Vincenzo will faint at the sight of you." I smiled, feeling warm and excited. "Thanks, Val. I'm really scared."

She nodded, understandingly. "It's normal, don't worry. I was scared too but once you see him, you'll be fine. Try not to faint." I chuckled, nodding before exhaling and inhaling deeply.

"Has my mom showed up?" I asked, nervousness running in me. Val nodded, "yeah. She's with everyone else in the church. We're going soon."

"We are?" I asked, panic in me. "Yeah. Mia, it's alright, you're going to be okay." I nodded, before shaking my head, tears coming in my eyes.

"I'm not. .I'm not. .I'm-I'm terrified. ."

She walked over to me, putting her hand on my shoulder as I deeply breathed in and out, listening to her. "Deep breaths, okay? Calm down, honey."

"Val, I'm scared."

"I know, Mia, don't worry." She passed me a tissue and I dabbled the corner of my eyes, trying not to cry or ruin my makeup that the artists had spent hours on.