Chapter 12: Sick and Dreams

Hestia's POV

I am now in my own room putting up all of my clothes in the cabinet. I look at the cabinet and check if everything's fine. I sigh and then lay on the bed for a minute. I was going to sleep but someone knock the door.

You: Hestia?

Hestia: What the hell is he doing here? Uh. I just want to sleep. I feel sick when I came here.

I just get up and sigh. I open the door. I saw [y/n] smiling.

[Y/N]: let's eat.

I just nod and he holds my hand. I blush a bit but when he look at me I regain my composure and walks first when I tripped in the stairs but [y/n] catch me like we are doing a ballroom.

[Y/N]: you okay?

Hestia: Ye—*blackout*

[Y/N]'s POV

I look at Hestia who just pass out on my arms. I sigh and call my maids.

You: Anna and Gibe

Anna: What's the matter sir? Gibe is cooking right n—

You: Tell Gibe to cook a soup and please bring me some warm water and towel. Also get me a medicine. That's all. Thank you Anna. You can find me in Hestia's Room

Anna just nod as I bring Hestia in a bridal style and go to her room. I open the door and put her in her bed.

You: Aish. This is a pain. Why didn't she take care of her self?

I pony tailed her hair when Anna enter the room. I smiled at her.

You: Anna, wash her okay? After you finish that call me. I am going to help Gibe.

Anna: Yes sir.

I leave the room and go downstairs to help Gibe in the kitchen. I look at Gibe who's now chopping some veggies.

You: Can I help you Gibe?

Gibe: Uh..yes sir.

I help her cook and finish the soup and prepared it. I saw Anna go downstairs when we are done in our food.

Anna: Sir. I change her clothes . You can go now sir.

You: Yes. Thank you for your hard work. You can rest now too. I'll just call you if I need help.

I bring the food to Hestia's Room and I put it on the table beside her. I gently wake her up but she can't.

You: Hestia... *sigh* well I guess she's really tired.

I just get the towel on her forehead and wash her hands and put it again on her forehead. I hold her hand and sigh.

You: I'm going to get killed if Anastasia knows about this. *sigh* well. I'm going to get a sleep.

I said then sleep while holding her hands.

Hestia's POV

Dreaming

I am now watching the little me eating with a little dark blue hair boy but his face is a bit blurred.