Chapter 3

Helena's POV (her above)

All I can see is darkness, but I can hear muffled talking around me. It feels like my eyes are glued shut and my bodies paralyzed.

'Helena honey, we need to talk.' A soft voice echoed through the darkness and out of curiosity I followed the sound.

'You can't see me hon, just listen.' I nodded assuming she could see me.

'I made a mistake Helena. I did not mean to make Levi your mate.' My eyebrows scrunched in confusion.

'I am the moon goddess.' My eyes widened and I nodded once more.

'Alpha Axel is your true mate. The one i meant to pair you with in the first place.'

"What do you mean? Who's Alpha Axel?" I shouted into the darkness.

'You will find out honey, but I have to go now.'

"Wait!" I shouted but got no response, instead a bright light flashed my vision.

I awoke with a jump and I was in a hospital bed. The dirt that coated my body before was gone, and my white hair was soft and silky.

I definitely started panicking and the heart machine next to me went crazy.

Where am I? Did they find me and take me back? Are they going to kill me? What if another pack caught me? Oh i'll be killed for sure.

I can't seem to remember much from when I was dying in the forest. I think I remember a guy-

Oh shit! I found another mate. The dream I had about the moon goddess must have been real.

Oh no he's going to reject me! Then i'm dead for sure.

But he did seem happy to find me?

Maybe because he needs a new slave to clean everything.

The heart machine was really going crazy now and three guys and an older lady burst through the door.

I pushed myself back into the bad as much as I could and covered my face with my knees and arms.

I was shaking and breathing heavily.

I jumped again when a hand touched mine sending sparks flying through me.

As much as I wanted to scream the touch was calming.

"Look at me." His deep voice said calmly and I obliged.

I removed my arms from covering my eyes and I was shocked at the man in front of me.

He has dark brown hair and brown eyes. His jawline was very defined and he was muscular but not too much. He was a god and it sucks for me that he's probably going to hurt me.

He was inspecting me too which made me sad. He probably thinks i'm weak.

— Axels POV —

She removed her arms from her face and once again I was lost in her beauty. She's unreal.

Her bright purple eyes were beneath her long black eyelashes, which made it look like she had makeup on even though she doesn't. She has plump, pouty lips and a button nose. Her long white hair stopped just below her waist and her brown eyebrows shaped her face.

Gorgeous.

I can't believe she's all mine. I can't wait to see what our children look like.

Okay i'm getting way too ahead of myself.

I hope she wants me as much as I want her. I don't know what'd i'd do if i was rejected.

Her slight movement took me out of my staring and she was blushing lightly.

How long have I been staring?

Her soft hand reached up slowly to touch my face. I'm not protesting, her hand feels amazing and its sending shocks through me.

I leaned into her touch and her eyebrows scrunched together.

"Reject me." She whispered and dropped her hand to her side.

My wolf Trey whimpered in my mind from the loss of contact and her words. My heart dropped and a frown formed on my face, reject her? Does she not want me?

I made everyone get out of the room and grabbed her hand.

"Just reject me already!" She seemed to be getting frustrated and I shook my head no.

I will lock her in a room if it gets her to stay with me.

"Why would I reject you?" I asked, tracing my thumbs on her hand.

"Everyone does." She whispered and a tear rolled down her cheek.

I wiped it away and her flinch didn't go unnoticed.

"I'm your mate, i'd never reject you."

"Then why did my first mate reject me?" My eyes widened slightly and I growled, first mate?

"Your first mate?"

"Yes, Alpha Levi. He rejected me and I accepted it. Now i'm here, and the moon goddess visited me and said she meant to pair me with you not him." She tangled and I think she was scared of what my reaction would be.

"Am I your first mate?" She asked so quietly that I barely heard it.

"Yes you are my first mate and my only mate." I made the only very clean so she'd understand that i'm not rejecting her.

"My eyes? You don't care that they're purple?"

"They're beautiful, you're beautiful." I said. I can't believe she doesn't know how stunning she is. Does she own a mirror? She must get compliments left and right.

'She better not have people hitting on what's ours!' Trey growled in my mind.

"Please don't hurt me." She sounds so broken, so vulnerable. But not weak. She's definitely strong, I can tell she's been through a lot.

"I will never hurt you, and I will prove it to you." I kissed her hand and once again rubbed my thumb across her hand.

She looked at me unsure but didn't question me any further.

I helped her off the hospital bed and took her to my bedroom so my smell would make her feel safe. She slept for the rest of the day and I walked around with a smile on my face.

I finally have the person i've been waiting on my whole life, and it's amazing.