Twenty-Four

Lucius walked into the bedroom where Amelia was. She was lying on the bed. She looked broken. Deep down, he wanted to send her away from it all. Somewhere she was safe but the dark lord would demand her back. He was succeeding in his mission. Amelia was nearly broken.

Amelia sat up. Her cheeks tear stained from all the crying. Lucius felt guilt. He hadn't ever felt so much guilt before. "I'm sorry."

"N-No you're not. You want to keep him happy. That means breaking me," Amelia mumbled. She was covered in cuts and bruises.

Lucius felt his heart break. He had to walk out. "Coward," he heard Amelia mumble.

***
Narcissa was hiding out at Grimmauld Place. She knew she was safe there as the only person who knew about her being there was Sirius and almost everyone thought Narcissa and Sirius didn't talk.

An owl arrived for Sirius. He took it and frowned. "Cissy."

"Yes?"

Sirius handed his cousin the letter. She read over it and paled.

Mother,
I know you're staying with Sirius. I won't tell anyone at all though. I cannot believe I'm telling you this, but the dark lord has Amelia again. Voldemort tricked her. Father tricked her too.
Voldemort is trying to get Amelia pregnant so he can marry her. Myself and Severus have been discussing how to save her.

We need you.
Draco x

Narcissa looked at Sirius. "I'm going to save my daughter."

***
Draco sat with Maisie. The two of them hadn't been focusing since Draco had confided in her about what had happened. Maisie tried to reassure her boyfriend that it was all going to be fine.

Draco looked down at the table. "I tricked my sister into thinking our mother had gone missing. This is all my fault. She's being tortured and I can't do anything to help her," he said.

"You've done all you can. They cursed you Draco. It wasn't your fault," Maisie told him.

"It is though. I tricked her."

***
The floo in Dumbledore's office lit up and Narcissa walked through. "My daughter has been taken yet again by the dark lord. I want her safe."

Dumbledore nodded. He sent for the order members including Harry, Ron and Hermione. "What's going on?" Ron asked.

"We are doing a rescue. Amelia Malfoy has been taken by the dark side yet again. Narcissa Malfoy has pledged her allegiance to us," he said.

Knowing Dumbledore trusted Narcissa was enough for almost everyone. Except Ron. Ron scoffed. "Why should we save the pampered princess? She's never once done anything nice for us," he said.

McGonagall looked at him but it was Molly who spoke. "We are saving an innocent girl from being attacked! We all know what the dark lord is using her for and we cannot allow it," she said.

Even Harry knew something had to be done. He wasn't allowing anyone to have Voldemort's baby. He wouldn't admit it. But he had a crush on Amelia. He was going to save her.