That's Just Unfair

... Your wishes are my commands 😉

"Oh! I've got it!" Cara exclaims as we enter my favourite classroom, making me groan loudly, "Y/sn!" (your/shipname (with Camila)

"Okay, that's better than the others at least." I sigh, grinning over at where Camila is stood writing something on the board.

"Morning, Ms. Cabello." I greet her, still standing beside Cara. She elbows me in the side when Camila looks over her shoulder with a smirk and shifts her weight to one foot, her hips swaying deliciously. Oh, so that's how it's going to be.

"She's not even hiding that she wants you," Cara mutters, and I push her side lightly before laughing and heading down the row to my seat.

Watching as Camila finishes writing today's agenda, I unpack my necessities, ignoring the snickers coming from behind me.

Other students begin filing into the classroom, filling the room with its usual chatter.

Camila settles everyone down as soon as the bell rings, coming to stand in front of her desk and beside mine, perching herself lightly upon it as her fingers draw small, nonsensical patterns along its surface.

"Buenos Días, everyone!" She greets, "Put everything away bar a pencil. Pop quiz!"
Good morning...!

Everyone groans but she sends a pointed look around the class and we do as she says. Well, I don't until that look lands on me, and it's paired with a pout and a narrowing of her eyes. I squint back at her before dropping my things back into my bag and taking a pencil from her desk. After handing a quiz to everyone, she smirks at me and swings her hips while heads around her desk, sitting smoothly in her chair and turning on her computer.

How she expects me to pay attention to this quiz when she's wearing an almost see-through white shirt tucked into wide-bottomed black pants with suspender-like attachments, I have no clue, but she only makes it worse when she takes a deep breath, turns on her desk fan, and unbuttons the top of her shirt. Twice.

"Is it just me or is it really warm in here?" She asks me quietly upon noticing that she's got my attention, but my mouth has run dry thanks to the now exposed skin of her chest. She'll get fired if anyone walks through that door. God, I feel like such a perv.

She chuckles and turns back to her computer, and I try to focus on my quiz. She has a habit of distracting me from my work, I've noticed.

Later on, though, she does something even worse. As she's circling the students like a hawk, taking nosy peeks at their work, she places her hand on my shoulder; relatively normal behaviour for a teacher, though mostly only the annoying ones. She massages me subtly, before running her knuckles up my neck as she pulls away, a blush following her movement. Suddenly, she sighs and squats beside me, looking up into my eyes. No that's just unfair.

"I need to working, Y/l/n." She scolds, the little dimples at the sides of her mouth making an appearance. With a satisfied smirk, she slowly gets back up and heads around her desk once more.

Deciding to get my own back, I flip my hair to the other side and chew on my lip as I continue with my quiz, not even glancing up at her even when I feel her eyes burning into me. I don't look back up at her until the bell rings, when I slide my quiz onto her desk, wearing a sarcastic grin.

She leans back in her seat and watches as everyone leaves, and while I make sure I'm the last to do so, I don't stick around for long.

"No kiss?" She asks cockily, making it sound like I've forgotten.

I sigh and pause in the doorway, looking over my shoulder.

"Not today. There's a water fountain down the hall by the way. You should get a drink; you seem thirsty." I wink, and not a second later we laugh together.

"See you tomorrow, Y/n." She grins when we recover, resting her chin on her fist.

"Later, Camila." I wave and head out the door. I still plan on surprising her by turning up for lunch. I just need to think of an excuse to tell Cara, who's glaring at me from across the hall.

"Why am I so single!?" She complains, dramatically rolling her eyes. I laugh and shake my head.

"I'm single too, y'know. I just got hella more game than you do." I tease, pulling my bag farther up my shoulders.