OMAKE - Reunion

Takes place after Yuuki(Hyoto) was brought home and it's the next morning.

-------

He woke up sluggishly and snuggled deeper into blankets. Beneath the blanket, he rubbed his eyes and opened them. He had to wake up anyway.

"WAH!?" Yuuki yelled out as he sat straight up. Shoto was sleeping beside him wearing a white tank top with well muscled arms around Yuuki's stomach. Yuuki pried the arm away from him and tucked the blanket all the way up to Shoto's face. What was this teen doing here?

But now that Yuuki saw Shoto's muscled arms, Yuuki looked down at his body. The two colored haired teen had a very well muscled and fit physique compared to Yuuki. He did have a little muscle but not crazy buff. The young doctor was still lean but he was by no means weak. His father, Honda Shion, was persistent for Yuuki on not using his quirk and had him learn all pressure point of the body and sent him to a martial arts expert. So Yuuki could render someone immobile by pressing on their buttons.

Yuuki shivered a little. His body was not necessarily cold. He had taken his medicine after all but the medicine just didn't seem to be able to melt the ice in his heart. Like it was the core of the heart that the medicine was not able to burn off so Yuuki had shivers now and then.

"Hyo-kun," warm arms wrapped around Yuuki who immediately shoved a hand to Shoto's face to keep the older teen away.

"It's Yuuki." Yuuki corrected as he sighed and gave up to Shoto to cuddle himself to Yuuki's side. The older teen was warm... for some reason, the warmness made Yuuki feel safe. Why?

"Wake up. The sun will still be shining even if you drown your face into my side."

Shoto did not respond to Yuuki's remark. It was like the white-redhead was waiting for something. Yuuki messed with his white hair in frustration at the fire and ice user.

"Shoto-sama, Hyoto-sama, breakfast is ready," Yuuki heard from the other side of the sliding door. Yuuki scrunched his face in annoyance but he sighed in defeat.

"Wake up Shoto," Yuuki/Hyoto harshly pushed the older teen away and moved away from the futon before leaving the room with Tomoko, the housemaid head, escorting him. Shoto laid on the futon while looking at the ceiling.

"Where is my tickling monster..." Shoto muttered to himself before picking himself up to go to the dining room.

Shoto's eyes widened a little at the sight before him. It was odd how their father, Enji, and older siblings, Natsuo, and Fuyumi, were also in the dining room. The sister and brother were busy trying to see if Hyoto needed anything else but the said boy looked very uncomfortable.

What surprised Shoto the most was that Hyoto took the seat he had always sat in before disappearing.

"Tomoko," Shoto called out. "Did he sit there because you told him to?"

Tomoko shook her head, "Quite the contrary Shoto-sama. I walked behind Hyoto-sama and he was able to get himself to the dining room without guidance and sat there like he had never left."

Shoto looked back at his younger twin brother with hope blooming in his chest. Hyoto had not completely forgotten. Even though it was muscle memory or whatever memory, Hyoto was not completely gone. He just needed to remember his family.

"Ah, Hyoto, do you want milk?" Fuyumi asked she stood up to get some.

"No, I—"

"—Hyoto is lactose intolerant, get him the chocolate soy milk," Enji said to her daughter.

Hyoto blinked a little surprised that Enji knew of that. Could it also be possible that Enji also knew his preference to chocolate soy milk to chocolate milk? No, it could be coincidence.

"Oh is that why you always bought thi—"

"Fuyumi sit down so we can start eating," the father interrupted her.

"Ah yes!" Fuyumi squeaked and quickly came back with a glass of chocolate soy milk.

Shoto took the seat beside Hyoto. The older twin felt a warm happiness bubble in his chest but he also felt sour that their father had to be there. It would have been better if Enji was not there.

Noticing that in Hyoto's salad plate had small tomatoes, Shoto's moved to pick the chopsticks and grab the tomatoes and transferred them to his own plate.

"What are you doing?" Hyoto asked, confused.

Shoto blinked a few times, his hand had unconsciously moved, "Ah sorry, you don't like tomatoes so I was taking them. You like them now?"

"Ah no, I don't..." Hyoto said while shifting a little. The people in the dining table knew him when he didn't know them.

It was weird and uncomfortable but also bittersweet. Hyoto was lucky, he had a siblings who loved him and cared for him and a father who looked out for him. Hyoto was a lucky guy so Yuuki didn't understand why would Hyoto run away.

Yuuki held in a smile and ate the food they had given him... it made his heart throb for some reason...