<2>

I woke up to pain all over me, a familiar feeling.

Perfect.

Most of the time when I chose my outfits, it is based on whatever scars or injuries I needed to cover. Today was going to be different. I was going to wear whatever he fuck I wanted.

It was hot outside so I put on my black Gucci tee shirt that had a embroidered tiger on it. I never wore it because I was forced to wear long sleeves most of the time, but not today.

I debated on putting on shorts but then decided to go with a pair of light washed ripped jeans that suited the warm weather.

I combed through my blonde hair and waited until I knew the other members had left in the van, ditching me. They would regret that in a few hours.

I knew that we had a interview today and I also knew that they would also ditch me, leaving me to find a way there. Luckily, I knew how to drive and it was almost expected for me to get to places on my own.

I placed a black mask over my mouth and headed towards my destination. Everything was going according to plan.

***

I made it to the large building, paparazzi lacing the entrance way. I smirked to myself as I waited for their reactions.

I noticed multiple quiet gasps as the people stared at me, no one even bothered trying to talk to me when I walked by, everyone's mouth gapping at me. Of course a few clicks of cameras were heard, but that was completely fine by me.

Every room I stepped in seemed to freeze. Pins dropping could make people jump with all of this silence. I smirked again under my mask.

A man in an expensive looking suit walked towards me, paying attention to the person beside him before turning his focus to the front of him.

"Hello there Taehyu—'' the interviewer I presumed said before cutting himself off, staring at me. His jaw was unhinged. I almost laughed out loud at his open mouth.

"Hey there!" I reply's cheerily, happy with his reaction. He cleared his throat awkwardly trying not to stare at me.

"Um, yes, your group members are waiting for you," he said quickly, obviously attempting to brush me off. I shrugged, pretending to not know what his issue was. I headed towards the sound of my... members? No- enemies voices, my stomach giddy with excitement.

"I can't wait until later when we fina—" I heard Hoseok say until he stopped midway. I felt pride fill my chest as all of the group gawked at me. This is going beautifully.

What were once tan arms with blue and purple dime sized blemishes here and there turned into blue and purple skin with tan sprinkled between the bruises. They had really gone hard yesterday because I hadn't made any moves to stop them or protect myself.

Several pairs of eyes followed my movement as I sat down at the end, the only spot left. I could see Jin's face turning red from embarrassment, his lips pressed together in a fine line. Everyone seemed to be uneasy, bothered by my presence but not in the usual, 'you're so fucking annoying' way.

They were scared.

The same guy as earlier sat in front of use behind the camera, refusing to meet my eyes. We sat in silence for awhile, no one daring to make a sound. Good.

I clapped once, getting everyone's attention and making Jin and Hoseok jump, "alright let's get this started!" I said enthusiastically. Most of the time, my enemies would have glared at me but they couldn't even look at me.