12.

Raizarda penthouse.

Nani walked inside living room holding Arnav hand literally dragging him Inside the house.

"Nani why can't you understand.I should meet my kids ...please Nani"arnav kept begging her , his eyes were had tears and he was completely broken.

"Chote arush and aanya needs there mother more then you ...They don't know you " Nani said seeing his destroyed state

"She hided about my kids Nani. First she left me and then hided about my kids ...They are so small Nani ...my arush and aanya "Arnav said wiping his tears .

"Why Chote why so much care for them all the sudden " Nani swallow down her pain seeing arnav.

"My kids Nani ...mine and khushi kids ...ours love symbol she left me for that women now she is keeping my kids away from me ...I want to feel my kids nani they are so small ..They are small babies" Arnav said sitting on sofa remembering arush and aanya innocent face.

Nani sat beside him wiping his tears " why Chote, you forced khushi betiya to leave you now why this "nani said softly controlling her angry seeing his state.

" I never forced her ...I love khushi nani but she is choosing wrong person. Why can't she understand that nani ....why can't she see my love" Arnav said hugging nani

Brushing his hair " she did what she felt right Chote ...just like you supporting yours mother khushi betiya is supporting her mother " nani said trying to put sense in her grandson stupid brain.

"no nani khushi dint do right and hiding about arush and aanya is still wrong ..I hate her so much ....I'll take my kids back from her " Arnav said in angry

" you won't do anything like that Arnav" nani said in angry

"Why can't you understand Arnav, kids  need there mother and right now arush and aanya need khushi more then you ...why can't you see the damage you did ... what is khushi fault in this ..she is standing for right and you are just thinking one side ....This is not so right ...why are you dumb ...you are spoiling yours life just because of yours foolish thinking "nani shouted

"No I'm correct no one is understanding me ...I saw my mother death ...I saw her crying ..I saw her blood ...I saw how that man cheated my mother and it's all because of that garmai gupta and I hate that garmai gupta. I am quite just because khushi is with her ...or else I would have killed her ...my khushi Is with that evil homebreaker. Khushi is foolish here not me ...khushi will understand what mistake she did sooner ..but I'll take my kids from khushi they are not safe near that garmai gupta ...I hate khushi for hiding about my kids " Arnav shouted getting up from sofa.

"It's high time khushi should know she is supporting evil ...I can't let my kids near that women ...I'll go to any extent to get my kids to me ....I can't let that garmai gupta near my kids .... khushi is doing grave mistake ...I'll take arush and aanya to Delhi with me ..." arnav said moving towards exit but was stopped by anjali who pulled him back.

"Enough arnav ...enough Is enough" anjali shouted pulling him back with all her force.

"Di did you see arush and aanya my kids ...They are so small ...I'll bring them to me " arnav said to anjali

Anjali felt bad seeing arnav state but she need to put some sense in him ...now or never

" I saw and I knew too.... infact it's you who realised it later about yours own kids ...why this concern now ha ... why all the sudden ...just because they both have yours blood ...you claim you love for  khushi what you did arnav ...you gave her options ...For a change if you were in khushi place and khushi would ask you to choose her or mumaa who  you would choose ..answer me "anjali shouted turning into lady ASR.