Chapter 45

Samantha's P.O.V

I walked into the office and the air conditioner is on full blast. Mahogany and I are at Craig Collins office for this shoot, well the shoot is what I'm guessing somewhere else, but he said to come here.

"Hello, I'm Samantha Gilinsky. I'm here for Craig Collins."

"Right this way." The women led me to an office where a man with slicked back black hair was sitting.

"Hello darling. Is your brother here?"

"No, an issue came up. He and his two friends got into a car accident, and they're still in Chicago."

"Aww I'm so sorry. Are they okay?" He motioned for me and Mahogany to take a seat.

"Yeah him and one of his friends are fine, but Sam the other one has some broken bones and a concussion, which caused him to not remember me."

"He'll get it back, don't worry. Now onto the modeling, the shoot is at four, but we just need your measurements so they pick out the right sizes. Also you are how tall?"

"I'm five-nine."

"Perfect the other model is six foot so the proportions will me good. Just come stand over here." I stand up and he takes a measuring take and starts measuring around my hips, waist and chest.

"You can sit down now and now i just wanna get to know you." He laughs sending a text to somebody with the measurements.

"Okay, like what?"

"Tell me who Samantha is."

"She's awkward and really weird. She has an obsession with Harry Potter and the color maroon. She also plays guitar and piano and she hates singing in front of crowds. She also loves Abraham Lincoln."

"Well honey, you sure are one of a kind." He laughs and Mahogany's phone starts blaring.

"Sorry." She mumbles and looks at the caller I.D. picking it up.

"It's for you." She hands me the phone and I hear Shawn.

"Hey, my mom wants to meet you."

"Shawn, this isn't the best time. I'm talking to somebody."

"I'm sorry it's just Aaliyah blabbed. Love the kid, just bad timing." Yesterday Shawn called telling me Aaliyah didn't have any fractured, but they said that girl had a nice kick. They told her to keep icing it and take an Advil.

"Tell her I can't really meet her if I'm in another country."

"I know, she's just being annoying. sorry to interrupt you. Bye wizard."

"Bye songbird." I hang up and hang Mahogany her phone.

"I'm sorry about that, it was my boyfriend." He laughs and so does Mahogany.

"What did he want?"

"He said his mom wants to meet me because his little sister told her he's dating me."

"Aww adorable. On another note if the people like the shoot you might have a contract. Also that's what I wanted to talk to your brother about."

"I see, would you be able to Skype call him and talk that way?"

"That would work great."

"What time should I tell him?"

"Tell him five o'clock tomorrow, you come here too for that."

"I will, so where should I go for this photo shoot today?"

"It's surprisingly going to be here because they did this big room up and it looks amazing."